Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Amazing Spider-Man (Marvel: Spider-Man) (Little Golden Book)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 18, 2012
I can recite this book from memory. I read it every. single. night. To my 3 year old who is absolutely superhero obsessed. Spiderman is his favorite and if I tell him we can only read 1 or 2 books tonight, this one always makes the cut. Usually with the Iron Man book. It is age approriate which is good. Lots of superhero stuff isn't, so this is a relief. Nobody gets killed or beat up, Spidey just nabs "bad guys" with his webs.
on June 25, 2014
My daughter is the typical girly girl who loves princesses, ballet, and everything girly but she loves spiderman! I thought it was a little silly that in the description it mentioned that this is great for boys, it's a book. A children's book about an awesome superhero, why the gender boundary? O well we love the story and ready this all the time.
on August 8, 2012
We purchased this book for our three year old son who is crazy about super heroes. It was an immediate hit! It is now a book that we read at least a couple of times a week in rotation with the other Golden Books about super heroes. Simple text and fun pictures make it an enjoyable, but quick read that is perfect for bedtime. It's a great introduction for young children to the origins of Spiderman and some of the villains in the series. We highly recommend this book as well as the other super hero Golden Books!
on April 29, 2014
An instant hit with the young and old a like!
In a world of substandard safety protocols, an innocent teen is accidentally infected with a free radical mutation, altering his normal development and forever destroying any chance of a normal lifestyle he could of had...
Raised by his Uncle Ben and Aunt May, we find our poor Peter involved in the normal struggles of childhood. A smart, geeky kid, unable to fit in with the athletic crowd and the self popular rich kids. Peter takes on the role of an outsider looking in...

If you enjoy Spider Man or just the smile on your grandsons face when bringing the voices and pictures alive, you will want to buy this book.

I did, just as much as writing this story line for you... enjoy!
on September 6, 2014
A 4 year old grandson loves Spiderman and since he does not yet read, this is a good start for him to have it read over and over by Mom, Dad, or older Sis. He'll probably hear it so much he will have it memorized and then read it to himself through memorization. Excellent price for something he will love enough to pick up over and over.
on October 29, 2014
I like the content of the book although these typse of books are not for young children to read by themselves. they are definitely books that need to be read and explained by an adult and also the binding is not good. they start to rip and fall apart rather quickly.
on December 3, 2014
I don't quite know what is so appealing about this book, but it just works and it's a favorite for both my 2.5 and 4.5 year old boys. They are not huge superhero fans, and we have probably hundreds of kids books ranging from classics like the Hungry Caterpillar or Goodnight Moon to more modern stuff like Maisy or the Ladybug gang. This little Spider-Man book is kind of beating them all as a favorite in the kids' hearts. Recommended, even if you're not a comic book fan - this is just a highly appealing book for kids.
on August 21, 2014
Good book for small children who like Spiderman but don't actually understand it beyond him being a superhero that takes care of the bad guys. No complicated storylines or situations that require explaining to a 3-year old. Good drawings and overall a great first book for small children
on December 12, 2013
My 4 year old grandson got this from me for his birthday and he can't read, but he loves it just the same. Each time he sees it, he stops running all over being a typical little boy and sits down to go through it page by page. I'm sure he's making up a story in his head since I haven't read it to him aloud yet, but maybe that's more fascinating than anything Grammie could tell him about anyway. Gotta love SPIDEY!
on February 11, 2014
Love this book. Its a great new Little Golden Book. It will be worn out in a month. My little granddauther carries it around and even sleeps with it. It is like all of the Little Golden Books. Great quality, colors and story geared to age 4 to 10. The older kids will read it just to see whats in the story.