5.0 out of 5 stars Counter review
The first reviewer gave this 1 star due to a confusion of what season it is. WHO CARES? The show is still great. 5 stars to counter your 1 star. The purpose is to rate the show you genius.
Published on July 17, 2012 by #1 critic

1.0 out of 5 stars not season 2
Beware potential buyers, this is definitely not season 2, it's still season 1 with the episodes rejigged. Don't waste your money, Season 2 is not out yet.
Published on July 4, 2012 by aperez

5.0 out of 5 stars Counter review, July 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!!!, March 29, 2013
This review is from: The Amazing World of Gumball Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
I love gumball. Its a really entertaining show. I don't know who gave it one star but I would never give any gumball show one star.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gumball, June 10, 2013
My grandson loved it and is very happy with the purchase. He likes that he can watch it whenever he wants.

5.0 out of 5 stars sone loves these, June 5, 2013
I got these for my boy and he loves them. I wish they were on prime, cost is a bit high to watch once or twice, so these are all I was planning on buying...

5.0 out of 5 stars Gumball Fan, March 14, 2013
My son and I are Gumball fans and we pretty much love all the episodes. So given that, this one is no different. Very amusing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, February 26, 2013
I'm a big kid. I love this show. It touches on subjects like bulling, first time crushes, harsh words against fellow students- all in a very funny way. I

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love this cartoon,, December 19, 2012
M.E. (Somewhere in the USA) - See all my reviews
My kids Love this show as strange as it is. They watch it over and over again and laugh and giggle as they watch it. They know the lines by heart and say them with the characters on the show to show how often it's watched. It's not my cup of tea but my kids love this show!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never get tired of this series, December 5, 2012
Amazon Customer (Woodbridge, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I love it. My kids love it. Even my wife can't help but chuckle at times. Good stuff for the whole gang. But what's up with the three steed smiley face stickers?

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love this series!, March 27, 2014
I really love the gumball series and I'm a 47 year old mom, ha! But actually, this was my son's purchase and he really loves them. Very funny stuff and I know my tween isn't watching anything "questionable" when he's watching this series. I hope they come out with more :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, December 6, 2013
I love this show, unique and very funny... the animation and real life backgrounds are cool and very different from most cartoons

Rate and Discover Movies