5.0 out of 5 stars Motorcycle girls, January 5, 2013
This review is from: The American Motorcycle Girls: A Photographic History Of Early Women Motorcyclists (Hardcover)
I would highly recommend this to all motorcycle riders. It is a fantastic history book and well together. It is a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorcycle history delux, December 14, 2012
Raymond G. Schoch (Coeur d' Alene, Id.) - See all my reviews
the picture on the cover is worth the price of the book - lots more inside and a bunch of interesting history too. If you like history and gals that ride bikes - buy this

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and unique gift, November 18, 2012
I was excited to find what I thought was a unique gift for my 'motorcycle mama' niece. She thought it was very cool! My only negative comment was that it took longer than I had hoped to arrive. That being said it did arrive in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all motorcyclist enthusiast (regardless of gender)!!, June 5, 2012
Excellent book!!! Very informative and loaded with historical photos. Many of the women highlighted in this book would be very proud of Cristine Sommer Simmons for taking the time to cover the part of motorcyle history that many others excluded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee table book I ever bought, January 6, 2012
This book is superior to any book on motorcycles that I have ever read or own. It is of the highest quality and is going to be around for hundreds of years. I LOVE this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the book, December 27, 2011
The "American Motorcycle Girls" was more entertaining than I had expected. I bought the book because of my interest in antique motorcycles. All of the bios of the early lady riders were amazing. I couldn't imagine riding cross country alone with road conditions as they were on motorcycles as finicky as those bikes were. Good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book super fat shipping., December 15, 2011
I bought this book as a gift and after reading all the other reviews I new it would be a good one. It's a really well thought out and very elaborately illustrated book with a striking front cover. I was actually suprised at how large it was when it arrived (I guess I never thought to look at the dimentions). It could actually be a coffee table. The author did her home work. This just isn't a thrown together patchwork of pictures, it has substance and the chronology that makes sense. My wife rides and I know she'll love it.
As for Amazon's shipping. I went for the super saver "free shipping" in the 5-8 business day estimate. Well three days later is arrived like all Amazon products, packed like a tank. I am extremely satisfied with the book and Amazon's service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, July 12, 2009
You don't have to be a biker or own a Harley to love this book! The photographs in this 5 star book are magnificent and what a piece of history I'm reading right now. It's a great addition to my coffee table and will remain there until this talented author writes another. I would love to see Harley Women 1960s - the 2000s in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible book!, August 13, 2009
You HAVE to see all the priceless photographs in this book - having so many all together in one volume is a real eye-opener. Anyone who loves motorcycles or stories of brave, pioneering women is bound to treasure this collection of images and introductions. I learned a lot and really enjoyed reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!!!!!, January 23, 2011
possibly the best book on the subject great research cool pic. of the ladies, what more can we ask although i would have liked to seen Bessie Stringfield on the cover but who is complaining with that beauty on the cover also the size of it is really nice.

$50.00 $34.77