Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

95%

on January 23, 2011
possibly the best book on the subject great research cool pic. of the ladies, what more can we ask although i would have liked to seen Bessie Stringfield on the cover but who is complaining with that beauty on the cover also the size of it is really nice.
on November 18, 2012
I was excited to find what I thought was a unique gift for my 'motorcycle mama' niece. She thought it was very cool! My only negative comment was that it took longer than I had hoped to arrive. That being said it did arrive in perfect condition.
on June 5, 2012
Excellent book!!! Very informative and loaded with historical photos. Many of the women highlighted in this book would be very proud of Cristine Sommer Simmons for taking the time to cover the part of motorcyle history that many others excluded.
on October 21, 2009
What a delightful and informative tome about the early years of motorcycles and the women who were there from the start. Its full of fascinating stories and pictures. Makes me proud to be a female rider. I can't wait for the next installment.
on July 28, 2009
Any woman that has ever rode or thought about riding will love this book. How amazing, to read and see how it was for women years ago! Lots of great stories and great pictures makes this book a good value. No regrets here!

Donna
on December 17, 2013
I have been attatched to motorcycles for over 50 years now. I thought I knew everything... This is a really great History of the Women that have been involved in motorcycles since the 1900, I got a real lesson in history.
on October 13, 2009
A great book for anyone with a passion for motorcycles or any woman who prides themselves for thinking outside the box. It is beautifully put together and a interesting read with lots of laughs.
on January 6, 2012
This book is superior to any book on motorcycles that I have ever read or own. It is of the highest quality and is going to be around for hundreds of years. I LOVE this book.
on June 24, 2014
I love love love this book! Cris did an awesome job researching and creating this wonderful historical document! Perfect coffee table book for many conversations to come!
on December 14, 2012
the picture on the cover is worth the price of the book - lots more inside and a bunch of interesting history too. If you like history and gals that ride bikes - buy this