5.0 out of 5 stars Andy Griffith phanatic
Biggest Andy Griffith fan ever...This book has other information that you just don't catch when watching. Also, enjoyed the trivia in it and a little more about the main characters that I may not have known...Great Book!!!
Published 13 months ago by Gina Lockhart

2.0 out of 5 stars Some may enjoy this, but I found it frustrating
Published on January 19, 2013 by Stephen

5.0 out of 5 stars Andy Griffith phanatic, December 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, August 21, 2012
This review is from: The Andy Griffith Show Book (Paperback)
This item is great because it tells a lot abot the people and the town of mayberry.Also it has fun facts quizes,and tests about the Andy Griffith show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 26, 2013
This review is from: The Andy Griffith Show Book (Paperback)
This is a book about the fictional characters and the fictional town. The author watched all the episodes and retained more than I will ever know. He then compiled them and put them into a book. Each section about a character and all their back ground etc. Learn Barney's address, his writing career for the school newspaper etc.

2.0 out of 5 stars Some may enjoy this, but I found it frustrating, January 19, 2013
This review is from: The Andy Griffith Show Book (Paperback)
I was looking for a book that gave more detailed background on the actors and episodes. Instead, this book is all about the fictional town of Mayberry and all the fictional characters. There is a history of the community, "biographies" of each of the characters, for example, but there's almost no info about the actors. (This is sad, when there were so many great character actors on the show, as well as future stars in the early years of their careers). The episode listing is skimpy on details. I was hoping for a book like The Twilight Zone Companion, which really gives you a feeling for each episode, complete storylines, cast info, etc. I'm sure there are readers who will enjoy this book's mythical histories and bios, but if that's not what you're into, then I suggest you avoid this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a father's day gift, June 11, 2014
This review is from: The Andy Griffith Show Book (Paperback)
So I just got these book for father's day 2014 along with another book. I'm not really a fan but my dad is and when I gave him the book - he was instantly swapping the Griffith book and 'The Old Car Nut Book' (which I purchased as well) back and forth. I do believe I picked a proper gift for my father this year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Down home fun, May 27, 2014
A very fun read, and a must for all fans.A real treat for anyone young and old. A lot of favorite laughs as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, cute book!, February 23, 2014
This is a funny, cute book with a lot of information about the characters of the ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW. I loved how it was written like the characters were actual people. I also liked the quizzes from Miss Crump. I really enjoyed it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trivia, January 18, 2014
Loved the show and still watch reruns...I love reading the trivia about the show and all the actors in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 3, 2015
This review is from: The Andy Griffith Show Book (Paperback)
My family and I got much enjoyment from this book. Lots of information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 17, 2014
I love it.

The Andy Griffith Show Book
The Andy Griffith Show Book by Jim Clark (Paperback - September 14, 2010)
$18.99 $15.15