Doctor Who 10 Seasons 2012
1. Asylum of the Daleks Kidnapped by his oldest foe, the Doctor is forced on an impossible mission - to a place even the Daleks are too terrified to enter.... the Asylum. A planetary prison confining the most terrifying and insane of their kind, the Doctor and the Ponds must find…
2. Dinosaurs on a Spaceship Rory is reunited with his father as the time travelers try to stop Solomon from landing a spaceship full of live dinosaurs on Earth.
3. A Town Called Mercy When the Doctor, Amy, and Rory travel to the Old West, the Doctor finds himself chosen as sheriff to deal with a ruthless gunslinging cyborg.
4. The Power of Three The Doctor moves in with the Ponds while investigating millions of small black cubes that have invaded Earth but seem harmless.
5. The Angels Take Manhattan In New York, the Doctor, Amy, and Rory meet River, but the Weeping Angels threaten the city as time periods overlap and time runs out for two of the travelers.
Season 7 Trailer Season seven of Doctor Who will see the last days of the Ponds with Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill returning as Amy and Rory for their final, rollercoaster voyage with the Doctor - but what will he do after their heartbreaking departure? Prepare yourselves…
Asylum of the Daleks Prequel The Doctor receives a message from a mysterious hooded stranger - a woman called Darla Von Karlsen wants to meet him...
One of the best plots with a cautious message of the dangers when the Doctor travels alone.Published 9 days ago by Christopher B. Kroh
I am a geek and I am partial to British dramas. Doctor Who is my favorite, lots of action, great humor and stories are fantastic, you get really get attached to the characters. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ronafish79
This show has been in my life for a few years now. I got into it through people talking about it on Tumblr. Read morePublished 1 month ago by AlyssaMT
Im pissed off because they are jo lonnter free with prime! I would watch the seasons from the beginning over and over again because it never gets old for me!Published 1 month ago by Ann O.
Love this show. Doctor Who used to be free with Prime membership. I'm upset that that has changed, and I certainly won't be paying to watch it. Amazon needs to change it back. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Nikki Yoke