Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Annotated Alice: The Definitive Edition
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 28, 2016
This is a lovely edition every collector should own.
on July 28, 2016
Great
on July 27, 2016
Excellent
on July 26, 2016
Lewis Carroll wrote this after talking to Ellis Dee and they had a tripping good time and here is what he wrote
on July 26, 2016
The audio recording on this particular book, makes it memorable. You have to listen to the audio, I`m sure you will enjoy it. Happy readings.
on July 26, 2016
I've read the first book a few times, but finally decided to read both. Alice as a character is very easy for me to identify with. All the same, I would be lying if I said I still feel that this is a masterpiece. It can be a headache to read. I much prefer the original Disney film - it has always been a favourite. The Tim Burton one is lovely as well. This is one of the few books I've come to love more as an adaptation.
beautiful
A must.
on July 25, 2016
I'm not sure if it is possible to review this particular edition (Bantam Classics with an Introduction by Morton Cohen), but that's what I'm doing. Of course the content of these books stands alone The best thing about this edition that it's a steal. You get both Adventures and Looking Glass in one edition for $4. As for this edition, it's very light-weight, almost newspaper stock. It does include illustrations, I'm not sure how complete they are, but they seem to compare well to those included in the Simon & Shuster Enriched Classic edition. When I bought this I was looking for reviews that compared editions, but couldn't find any. I had the S&S from the library and it was recalled. That edition has end notes, which are quite useful. This edition does not, which is disappointing.
on July 23, 2016
This is Alice in Wonderland, what can I say?? Looooove it!!!