5.0 out of 5 stars Very Important Book - About Who We Are
Published 11 months ago by William S. Cummins

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.
Published 9 months ago by Emma0873

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Important Book - About Who We Are, August 30, 2013
This review is from: The Anunnaki of Nibiru: Mankind's Forgotten Creators, Enslavers, Saviors, and Hidden Architects of the New World Order (Paperback)
Body of book is less than 200 pages. No fat anywhere. Truly written by an engineer obsessed by data and not worried particularly about offending any readers who may have limited perspectives. While it is true, most of our history has been written by the winners and a lot of it is simply wrong. You simply cannot fix it all in a mere 200 pages. And if you would try, you would offend many as evidenced in various reviews. Consider the several page negative review. What would prompt one to react so? For myself, it was a flag to definitely get the book! The book is great, and I mean really great. It is not complete in itself. A good start is to listen to his 3 hour interview about the book 8-21-2013 on Coast to Coast Radio archives. Stichin's books, Tellinger and Heine's "Adam's Calendar" books all tell much of the story. It is really out there now, but as yet, somewhat obscure.

This book is a good part of the unraveling of our history that is taking place right in front of us at this moment while we all watch. For some, they may choose to go back to sleep. For others, it is of the most important and profound importance. If you have ever wondered "who we are" and "where did we come from", then this book will be of great value. One can imagine that this book will be spawning others that in turn, will bring a whole new understanding of the "who and why" that we are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting!, September 8, 2013
This book makes a lot of sense, especially within the context of a lot of the books I have been reading recently and current events going on in the world. That is, the theory that an advanced species of life from the 10th planet in our solar system (a planet which our government has repressed for some reason unbeknownst to me) has had a direct impact on the development of humans, as is directly pointed to in the old writings of ancient civilizations referring to deities, is certainly a plausible explanation as to where we come from when you start to look at all the evidence.

The problem with the book comes with the writers skill to inform a reader. This book is very short and dives right in to some very bold assumptions without providing much background or enough citations to back it up. Apparently, the author is a very intelligent electrical engineer and worked on creating artificial intelligence. Later in his career he came across Zachariah sitchin's work and became utterly fascinated but very skeptical. 9 years he spent traveling the world and looking at old records to gather the data he's currently got locked up in his mind and, frustratingly, he is obviously having trouble getting it out to the reader in a comprehensible way. The biggest error is you know the author has so much he wants to say to the reader but he has a hard time going to the readers level and bringing him up to speed. He assumes, probably subconsciously, that the reader knows more than he does and this makes the read difficult at times. There are so many ancient and foreign names dropped in succession that it is impossible to follow who did and said what, and how that proves anything.

Luckily I heard a 2 hour radio show of this guy explaining the theory and I had an easier time following the logic and reasoning. I had to not let myself obsess about knowing every name he was talking about and as I read on it started to make sense. I think this book, or the actual theory in general, could really be on to something but there has to be a lot more work put into the presentation before it can really captivate an audience and reveal the lost truth that our ancient ancestors were trying to tell us about in all of their writings.

5.0 out of 5 stars More details into our forbidden history, August 25, 2013
Gerald Clark takes up where Sitchin leaves off and gives us a deeper explanation into the mysterious gods of mythology, a word that has be one synonymous with tall tales that our ancestors made up.

With Clark's background in science, he explains how the gods could have gene-spliced us together with their DNA to create a worker from the local Neanderthals running around, so that the Igigi could get a break from the back-breaking work in the gold mines. These Igigi or Watchers, were supposed to leave the primitive workers alone but after many years away from their planet and more importantly their women, they decided to rebel and just like the Bible says, 'take wives unto them from the daughters of men'.

And then there was Enki, the great scientist, who along with his sister, created us from his own DNA so of course we were beautiful, which led Enki to fall in love with them himself as the story of Pygmalion tells us.

There was another brother, Enlil, and though he was the second born, he was the rightful heir to all of Earth, but he couldn't stand the human worker/slaves. Maybe he was just jealous of his smarter, older brother who worked with their fought over sister, who knows. Do siblings need much reason to fight?

So now we have 2 gods really. A creator god, Enki, who loves mankind, his literal creation and children, and his brother who hates us and wants us to stay as unenlightened slaves. Makes sense when you look at the Bible as Clark quotes extensively. This is why we have the god of the old tests ate who told his chosen people to kill everyone and take the land he'd promised them. And why you have our founding fathers using the words 'endowed by our creator' no god as would be expected.

Clark does a wonder job of tying up so many loose pieces of our hidden and distorted history that its a must read for anyone wanting a clearer explanation of Zecharia Sitchin's ground-breaking work. Ad this to Clark's engineering background and ability to connect the dots, and you have a logical explanation for all of the anomalies that puzzle anyone with the convoluted history that we've been taught.

My favorite conclusion that Clark came to was his uncovering who Jesus was. Clark explains that Enki's son Thoth, the word, became flesh to show mankind how to raise ourselves up out of our ignorance to become 'sons of god' which in a very literal sense we truly are. While Enlil wants us to stay ignorant slaves, fearing him and working for him until we die and if we don't do as he says, we will go straight to hell.

So stay tuned, because if Clark is right, the planet Nibiru is headed back, and Enki will be back in charge making this a new earth and ruling with compassion. And humanity will be judged according to who they follow, the god who wants war or the god who wants peace. Interesting times we live in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Insightful, August 29, 2013
If you have any doubts or if you are on the fence concerning the 'ancient astronauts', read this book. Gerald Clark does an excellent job connecting so many dots and he does so with a scientific perspective. He even explains things from a Biblical perspective too, which I think is a vital attribute. He even explains some things in the Bible that caused me to scratch my head many many years ago when I carefully read Genesis 1:26. It doesn't end there though, he explains even more.

I don't usually write reviews for books; this book grabbed my attention so well that I read it in one sitting. I'm a seeker of truth and this book resonates with me due to the scientific approach he has. He provides proof for everything he puts forth. It's really an enlightening read.

In short: It makes so much sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars The must read book of our time!, August 25, 2013
Amazon Best Seller with 5 stars! An intoxicating-can't keep your hands off-it-kind-of read! Gerald takes concepts that are hard to grasp, and naturally makes them easy to understand. Everyone wants to know mankind's true origins. Have an open mind and be ready to be blown away! I love how each word was carefully selected, the examples were fun, and invited the reader to participate. I even laughed out loud at times at his sense of humor and give this book my full recommendation! It is time for humanity to change... Amazon Best Seller with 5 stars; All my love!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., October 8, 2013
This book was not at all the informative book on ancient archeology that I had hoped. Instead, it is a poorly written diatribe supporting the Sumerian creation story and mythology as the only correct belief and stating that those that disagree with that are lying. Besides the uncritical acceptance of this Sumerian viewpoint, the book has many grammatical errors and typos which are highly distracting. I do not recommend this book at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing and poorly made, October 25, 2013
I was quite impressed with Mr. Clark after having heard him provide an interview on the Coast-to-Coast program. Unfortunately, the book has been quite a disappointment for a number of reasons: 1) poor print quality (the font is not dark enough to see clearly on the page; it is gray. Also, some of the illustrations are nearly illegible. 2) the book is chock-full of typos, grammatical errors and sentence fragments. The editor should be fired. 3) the author actually lists Wikipedia and other rather dubious sources in his bibliography. On the other hand, this is a good example of poor source material that could be used for demonstration purposes in college English courses.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had saved my money, October 25, 2013
I bought three books from Amazon, and I started reading this book first because I was excited about the subject. As I read, I began to notice grammatical errors on many of the pages (approx. 20 out of the first 100 pages) but chose to ignore them and get on with the reading. But they never stopped, and about halfway through I grabbed a pencil and started to make corrections so I wouldn't have to spend the time again trying to figure out the meaning of the sentences. Or non sentences in some cases. This was really frustrating because I was very interested in the content of the book. However, I found the chapter on Yoga and Chakras tedious, and the stomach inflammation of pigs irrelevant. That being said, I think if the author would take the time to thoroughly and carefully read over his own book, and clean up the punctuation and grammar and make sure his ideas are expressed in complete sentences, take out his editorializing, and cite references for his all his statements, the revised version might actually be worth the price. As it turned out, one of the other books I purchased, "Genesis Revisited," by Zecharia Sitchin, for half the cost, was far more comprehensive in covering the Anunnaki, and it was well written, loaded with references, and in spite of its lengthy sentences with perfect literary grammar, was actually easier to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revised Review of Extraordinary Author, March 2, 2014
I have just finished re-reading Gerald Clarks' book a second time since this is relatively uncharted waters for me in regards to the Anunnaki theory of being mankind's progenitors as well as the chronological history of mankind as stated in the three sources he referenced---ATRAHASIS; ENUMA ELISH and the EPIC OF GILGAMESH and proceeds to the present with various references to Zachariah Sitckin's works. Mr. Clark has written a very challenging book that many skeptics like myself found very compelling as to its interpretation of facts as depicted in numerous ancient text and modern day sciences he alludes to---this book comes alive to the reader in its many faceted assertions and theories ----I only hope that I can do justice to this unique author in this review.

I found C lark's explanation both plausible and logical if not highly speculative since to my knowledge we haven't perfected a time-machine---one must utilize the "COOKIE CRUMBS" methodology from many sources such as archeology & ancient text to piece together what may have occurred in the far distant past. Very cleverly he use some passages from the Bible as well as other ancient text to connect the dots such as when Jesus cast out the seven devils from Mary---- he relates this to the seven Chakras in the body as a path to higher consciousness depicted under the auspices of the Hindu disciple/faith as well as bridging the gap to his electromagnetic spectrum theories as a means to mind control he espouses within this book. Brilliant deductions based on real known science!

First of all-it is truly disheartening to see reviews that negate the positive concepts Gerald has set forth in this book by attacking issues such as proper grammar, punctuation, and misspellings as well as the religious zealots who see their "God" above all others and cannot entertain alternative theories of who or why mankind was created especially when indisputable facts are presented like genetic engineering in our life time. The logical thinker looks around in the world and sees strife, greed, and envy. Surely one must see that mankind may have been created as a slave species to serve the "gods" of heaven such as depicted within the ancient cuneiform tablets -the Anunnaki as they were called--"those that came from heaven to earth." This is not "new age" babble in my opinion but rather well researched and thoroughly analogized by a host of scientist and archaeologist who may be afraid to come out and admit that the scenario of our past as presented in this book as well as countless other writers may have some validity.

Secondly, the Sumerian cuneiform tablets predate the Bible, and are so SIMILAR that only the names have changed. So what came first the Sumerian Tablets or the Bible ------ the answer is the Sumerian tablets by many thousands of years according to leading authorities, such as archaeologist, linguists, and historians, etc. If one really wants to understand our origins one needs to study and research as many books from a host of authors as possible and/or travel to these ancient places and discover for themselves what can be logical deduced. And if one can't--- then they must rely on others works such as this book to confirm what they feel is intuitively truthful and above all-keep an open mind to fringe concepts...........

Thirdly, today scientist are making inroads into gene theory that may enhance our abilities beyond what is presently known to expand our mental and spiritual powers and become like gods by opening our consciousness to other dimensions and realms of knowledge. Clark has presented these theories about various aspect on energy, matter and consciousness in Chapter 5 and 6 on how it all interacts with the human development-----revolutionary concepts in many ways. Take for example this quote from his book--"the changes in energy/consciousness are very similar to if not similar to those described by models posited by the Zen and Yoga masters of old" as stated in his conclusion at the end of chapter 6. He introduces very ingenious concepts to prove very old metaphysical concepts by scientific means within this book. In these chapters he leads the reader thru the vast labyrinth of electronic theory and how it may interact with the human mind to produce possible mind control--- citing simple to understand illustrations and examples to clarify his assertions for those who may be weak in the some sciences. He introduces the Reticular Activating System as described by Paul D. MacLean (May 1, 1913 - December 26, 2007) who was an American physician and neuroscientist who made significant contributions in the fields of physiology, psychiatry, and brain research through his work at Yale Medical School and the National Institute of Mental Health. MacLean's evolutionary triune brain theory proposed that the human brain was in reality three brains in one: the reptilian complex, the limbic system, and the neocortex"---- with all its many & various implications for mind control by electronic systems. Clark paints a rather scary scenario for mankind's future unless we are able to come to a higher consciousness----I believe our military has been possibly exploring these concept for a long time on the battlefield from the research I have done such on HAARP as well as other "black-projects" like MKUtra----the "Manchurian Candidate" may be a realty today?

Fourthly, science is just now rediscovering the effects of energy from many sources that can affect the human condition such as thermal energy, radiation, sound-pressure waves, microwaves, X-Rays etc. The concept he formulates by his mathematical equations when "gravity' is taken into account from determining our human potential by either augmenting or detracting from the total energy is a very revolutionary concept that perhaps will be developed further with respect to Structural Integration. The concise but effective explanations he presents on sound waves and matter, the pineal gland and how it may interact with higher consciousness as well as Star-fire Gold (mono-atomic gold) rediscovered by agriculture/rancher David Hudson------that is alleged to produce an enzyme called "telomeres" This enzyme may revolutionize science is some aspects like prolonging or improving ones life and perhaps even a cure for cancer.

Extracted from the Noble-prize website on discovery of telomeres.
"If the telomeres are shortened, cells age. Conversely, if telomerase activity is high, telomere length is maintained, and cellular senescence is delayed. This is the case in cancer cells, which can be considered to have eternal life. Certain inherited diseases, in contrast, are characterized by a defective telomerase, resulting in damaged cells. The award of the Nobel Prize recognizes the discovery of a fundamental mechanism in the cell, a discovery that has stimulated the development of new therapeutic strategies."

The last chapter is where Mr. Clark presents his very profound but starling summation that will literal led you thru an "ALICE IN WONDERLAND" scenario but highly substantiated and documented with various aspects of past and present beliefs systems (religions), myths, politics from cultures around the world with the known science into some very DRAMATIC conclusions-----that may actually change ones concepts and beliefs!!!!.

In conclusion, you will believe what ever you want and everybody is entitled to their opinions----- but for me I accept this book as a possible literal history of mankind's progress thru the ages. I enjoyed learning some new theories and scientific facts as well as historical conjectures that may enhance one's health and longevity. The telomeres (the DNA ends)is one example and disciplines/faith of the Hindu Yoga system that he has very clearly has shown scientific reasons why and how the seven Chakras being designed by our maker for possible paths to higher consciousness works! His concepts on Structural Integration and theory of gravitational effects on the body were interesting and how it relates to the human condition is somewhat revolutionary. His thought provoking comments and well as questions asked of the reader along the way may challenge your critical thinking skills-- however he throws in some rather witty comments along the way that should ensure ones humor of a somewhat complex and challenging subjects!

All in all----very well thought out assertions about possible past & future human history, political motivations, genealogies of the Anunnaki and their ultimate possible intervention with genetic engineering of the primates found on earth thousands of years ago to produce "homo sapiens sapiens" (Latin: Wise man) as a SLAVE WORKER. His book is controversial but his research and analogies are compelling honest in their approach and the scenario he presents is BELIEVABLE!

Nevertheless, it is a very educational and tantalizing read that may spur one to doing their own research on these controversial subjects---MANKIND'S' convoluted history!

4.0 out of 5 stars If you are skeptical get this book, February 12, 2014
This book has overwhelming fact for the non-believer. It is full of insight and truth about the truth of the Annunaki people and who they were and the reality of their existence. I was skeptical at first until i had read this book but after review of the evidence presented in this work, i now have a more open mind that is of the belief that this was an actual event. If you like to know more about these people and are already a believer, then you will not be disappointed with the book. I recommend it to anyone with the curiosity, either negative or positive to read this book of evidence. And watch the H2 channel (history two) for more information on the ancient aliens of our world. You will be fascinated.

Rate and Discover Movies