Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

75%
25%
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 27, 2005
Finally a book that guides you to specific anxieties. It is easy to read and the advise is concise and sensible. This book helped me transform many of my anxieties into manageable thoughts. I only wish it had come out much sooner!
on May 21, 2012
Although the information is concise and easy to read and understand, I found nothing of great significance or new here that the casual researcher of information could not find in a short magazine article. Nothing in-depth here, especially if you have already done reading or research on the topic.
on December 10, 2008
I can honestly say that this book was a tremendous help. It is easy to read, it answers questions in simple terms, and it gives wonderful tips on how to handle attacks. I also liked that it was not focused on medicines but the focus was put on your person to take control. I highly recommend!
on August 26, 2005
I've had the opportunity to explore The ANXIETY ANSWER BOOK and found it be for both laypersons seeking answers and for professionals to use as well as recommend to clients. The book is easy to navigate for specific information, well written, and designed for people of all ages. I highly recommend it for it's clarity and content.