5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pictures, and interesting information., July 20, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Art of French Vegetable Gardening (Hardcover)
This book strikes me most with its beautiful pictures. If you can stop thumbing through the pictures long enough to read, you will find that the format is user friendly, and there is useful information on many aspects of gardening. One of my favorite book to look through in the winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful gardening information and visually stunning, August 24, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Art of French Vegetable Gardening (Hardcover)
I read this book after stumbling across it at the library. I am going to purchase a copy because I think it is an invaluable reference for gardening and travel. I am plotting a course of the gardens described in the book and hope to tour some of them on my next trip to France. Thanks to Ms. Jones for a rewarding read and a visual treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pics!!!, October 6, 2013
This review is from: The Art of French Vegetable Gardening (Hardcover)
Definitely got me in the mood to try the gardens as well as the recipes!

Lent the book to my daughter as she had heard about it from another source. She is enjoying it as well...

The Art of French Vegetable Gardening
The Art of French Vegetable Gardening by Joele car Mayer (Hardcover - January 9, 1995)
Used & New from: $6.96