Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Art of Kissing
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2003
This is the best book on kissing -- period. Not only does it offer creative ideas for beginners, it has plenty to suggest for advanced kissers as well. Sure it deals with some kisses that you may have heard of before (like the eskimo kiss and the french kiss) but it treats them in depth so that even experienced kissers will learn something new. (By the way, if you think the eskimo kiss is just for kids you haven't read this book.) The best part of this book, though, is all the great romantic ideas it offers experienced kissers. It's down to earth and practical, like Ovid's THE ART OF LOVE, but devoted all to kissing. Who knew that lip-o-suction could be done in a pulsating action? Who else tells you how men and women respond differently to french kisses? Do you know how to do the Trobriand Islands kiss? This wonderful volume tells you everything there is to know about kissing and it's by an author who has done his research, having surveyed over 100,000 people! It's written in a romantic style that's appropriate for teenagers as well as adults. And because it's a whole book devoted exclusively to kissing, it's something you could give as a gift without embarrassing yourself. If you love to kiss, do yourself a favor and get it. I consult it before many dates and it always inspires me. After all, isn't that what a book on kissing is supposed to do?
on April 15, 2000
I've been going out with my boyfriend for 5 months now. Everything has been great but there had been one aspect of the relationship that was creating tensions. He didn't know how to kiss differently...just one way ALL the time. It was gets a little old, and getting to the point where I didn't want to get intimate and kiss. I had to someway ameliorate our relationship before we just ended it. Our five month anniversary was April 6 2000 and I bought him this book, and he laughed. We would hang out alone and try them out. It's improved our relationship 100% and I can't wait to kiss him when we're together! We both realized what we want "physically" out of each other in kissing and such. It was wonderful!
on December 14, 1999
Although people that kiss probably know this things... The book helps you seeing the kiss in another way, it has some interesting thoughts and the good part is the opinion of men and women... I think anyone will find at least something important to know from this book. So if you want to know what the opposite Sex like, then: BUY IT! But if you want to improve your relationship and to make someone feel in love, then I think you should start with books like "Light his fire" or "Light her fire" and "Then 10 Second Kiss". After you read these books, you can come and buy this one. Practice the kisses with your mate, because some of them are hard to do...
on August 3, 2006
How do you turn a complete amateur into a confident kisser? Read this book, that's how. I got it the summer before I started college. I never dreamed I'd have the confidence that a lot of my roommates seemed to have, but after reading this wonderful book I was a different person. I wasn't dreading kissing, I was actually looking forward to it. You learn not only all the different kisses - there are about 35 - but you also learn what the opposite sex likes and dislikes about each one. I'm now happily in a relationship, and my boyfriend tells me I'm the best kisser ever. (I taught him the Trobriand Islands kiss!) My sorority sisters are always borrowing my copy of this book, they get such a kick out of it.
on July 28, 2006
Believe it or not I was 22 before I had my first kiss, and I got this book to help me get over my shyness. Omigod did it help! After I read the first twenty-five pages I was like ready to run out and corner this guy I had a crush on and try a biting kiss on him. So it turns out we were at a party and I got the opportunity. Before you know it I'm using the ideas from the book and had my first kiss, did the biting kiss (he loved it), then went for a french kiss (which he complimented me on), and finished off with a vacuum kiss. Needless to say the book helped me. If you love to kiss, you owe it to yourself to get *this* book. It worked for me, and then some!
on November 14, 1995
This is one of the most romantic books ever written
on July 8, 2006
Go with a winner. This is hands down the best book on kissing. I'm no neophyte when it comes to kissing, but I bought this book because it's got tons of helpful info for advanced kissers: how to kiss the ear, the neck, the arms; how to use the tongue, the teeth, the lips; how to kiss for a long time, how to vary your technique, how to be a better kisser. Plus it's well written and full of helpful quotes from guys and gals on what they like. Bottom line: after reading it my girlfriend said, "Where'd you learn to kiss like that!"
on December 21, 1997
kissing is such an important part of relationships, this book helps to keep the relationships fresh. it also teaches you new ways to entertain you mate!
on March 20, 1999
If you want to know anything about kissing this is the book for you. It shows MANY different kinds of kisses,including the electric kiss, and the vacuum kiss. I enjoyed reading this book immensly because i brushed up on my kissing skills and even my girlfriend was impressed!! Get this book!
on June 8, 2006
This book is both romantic *and* funny, and thank goodness the author, Wiliam Cane, has a terrific sense of humor. I don't know what some of these reviewers are thinking, but I went out and got his DVD which had me crying tears of laughter -- he was actually *funnier* than Woody Allen, especially in the scene where he (Cane) goes into a huge mouth to show you how to move the tongues for a french kiss! Trust a girl who's kissed a lot of frogs (and quite a few princes) -- THE ART OF KISSING is wittier, more helpful, and more romantic than any kissing book; and I've read `em all. I also had the pleasure of seeing Cane's college show on THE ART OF KISSING at Cornell a few years ago, and he had the audience in stitches for the entire hour. If you want to learn to kiss, or even if you're an experienced kisser who just wants a few new ideas, dip into this book -- and enjoy!