5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!
I recieved my copy , today. This is one of the best instructional books , I've ever read. Filled with info ,projects,beautiful photos!
It covers all necessary information and more. I was thrilled to read about viking knitting.(Not very easy to find), it was in this book! I've never done a review before and i have many books.
I highly recomend. Can't wait to read...
Published on January 25, 2012 by Sandra Boyd

3.0 out of 5 stars If you like this sort of thing
Published 21 months ago by Catherine Franz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, January 25, 2012
This review is from: The Art of Wire: Creative Techniques for Designer Jewelry (Paperback)
I highly recomend. Can't wait to read more from her.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Art Of Wire:, April 7, 2012
Very informative, and easy to follow instructions. Very happy with my purchases. Made a couple beautiful piieces with just a few changes from the original piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pictures and projects for all levels of expertise, March 27, 2012
The projects shown are very well done and the techniques are well explained. I would recommend this book for your Wire Jewelry Making library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangled, September 6, 2012
A good book on wirework. Loved the design on the front so had to get the book. Lots of great projects and techniques. I like the use of round wire where I would normally use square. I'm going to use more of the round in my designs too! The design on the the cover is still my favorite and easier than it looks. A good addition to your jewelry making library.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Art of Wire - Creative Techniques for Designer Jewelry, October 17, 2013
The book begins with sections on materials such as Wire (different shapes, gauges, metals, hardness, etc.), tools (all the different kinds of pliers, etc.) and basic techniques (wrapping, hammering, loops, coils, etc.). I've never seen this next subject in any jewelry-making book before, and I think it's really helpful! The chapters are divided up into "Hammered Wire", "Wrapped Wire", Wire Filigree", "Wire Crochet", etc. The projects are beautiful. There are plenty of numbered written steps and plenty of clear, close-up photos to go with each step. This is wonderfully helpful. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! I'm really impressed with this book, August 13, 2012
This book contains great advice and wonderful, FRESH ideas. It has projects for all skill levels. One of the best jewelry books I've seen.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you like this sort of thing, February 3, 2013
I'm a jewelry instructor and I teach classes in wire wrapping cabocoons. I found most of the wrappings to be over the hill (in other words) too overly designed. However, you may like that sort of thing. I'm more into practical designs. What I did with some of the ideas was to cut back on them. This took some design rethinking on paper. Not much though. I don't recommend this book for a beginner but more advance jewelry making. It will push your thinking outside the box though if you are seeking this.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Art of Wire: Creative Techniques for Designer Jewelry, June 26, 2012
Great book it has so many projects that are very simply, but beautiful. The book is so great that it is continuously on loan from my electric library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful wire works!, December 20, 2012
Easy to understand well written very informitive a joy to work with I just loved it am now twisting and bending like an expert thank you Marsha Michler

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Informative, Well Done!, October 12, 2013
As a professional jewelry designer always working to expand and improve my skills, I found this book to be incredibly inspiring, informative, challenging, and innovative. The content is very thorough for covering a wide variety of skills and techniques and it offers many excellent projects for which to hone those skills. The instructions are clear and well thought out, it's loaded with photographs from start to finish, and the author goes into great detail with regard to tools, techniques, skills, and supplies.

The Art of Wire: Creative Techniques for Designer Jewelry
The Art of Wire: Creative Techniques for Designer Jewelry by J. Marsha Michler (Paperback - December 6, 2011)
$24.99 $16.91