Project Runway 5 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. There is No I in Team Season 11 returns with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn and a twist that throws 16 eager new designers into a panic when they discover they will be participating in the series' first-ever "Teams Edition.
2. Spin Out The designers find themselves bouncing off the walls when they are tasked with creating new server uniforms and ball-boy outfits worthy to walk the floors of SPiN Ping Pong Social Clubs around the country.
3. Surprise Me The designers have their toughest client yet when they must create garments for the ever-opinionated Heidi Klum for the launch of her new fragrance, Surprise.
4. The Ultimate Hard and Soft While the teams get a twist, the designers also get a blast from the past when two unconventional challenges are merged into one for their newest challenge--creating a line out of hard and soft materials from the flower shop and hardware store.
5. A Little Bit Country, a Little Bit Rock N Roll The teams get another big shake up and learn their next challenge is to design a performance look and red carpet look for country superstar, Grammy Award-winning singer Miranda Lambert who also guest judges.
6. Senior Fling The designers must learn to respect their elders while still showing their aesthetic when they are tasked with designing fashionable, age-appropriate looks for senior citizens. Red carpet experts Joan and Melissa Rivers guest judge.
7. A Sticky Situation Some designers get "stuck" with the next challenge when they must create fashion forward prom wear made out of duct tape, leading to a shocking elimination no one sees coming. Designer Chris Benz guest judges.
8. Take It All Off! It's about to get really hot in the work room and on the runway when the design teams must create outfits for the world famous male review Thunder from Down Under.
9. He Said, She Said The designers push themselves harder than ever to create spring looks worthy to grace the windows of Lord & Taylor for their next challenge. But with a few design teams at each other's throats, it's any one's guess who will impress the guest judges.
10. The Art of Fashion The Guggenheim serves as the latest inspiration for the design teams who take in all the art to create their own print textiles for their garments. The challenge leaves one designer in tears and causes some cat-fighting off the runway show.
11. Finally On My Own The designers finally get the chance to show off their own aesthic but teamwork is still involved when they must rely on their sewing assistants to help them create editorial worthy looks to be worn by actress and guest judge Jordana Brewster.
12. Europe, Here We Come The designers go global when they travel to Berlin, Barcelona, London and Paris for their final challenge before the finale. They get to soak in the culture of the European cities for their inspiration before heading back to the runway.
13. Project Runway - Finale Part 1 The final four designers head home and work on their collections for fashion week and get special hometown critics from Tim Gunn before heading back to New York to present three preview pieces to Heidi, Nina and Zac.
14. Project Runway - Finale Part 2 Michael Kors returns as the finale guest judge to help Heidi, Nina and Zac determine which designer deserves to be named the winner of Season 11 of Project Runway.
15. Project Runway Season 11 Reunion Special In the Project Runway Season 11 Reunion Special, all 16 talented designers will return one last time to have their chance to rant, rave and reminisce about their experience on the show with Marie Claire's Senior Fashion Editor, Zanna Roberts Rassi.
Project Runway: Season 11 - Sneak Peek Project Runway is back! Check out a sneak peek of season 11 and catch the return of Project Runway on Thursday, January 24.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Supporting actors||Nina Garcia, Rachel Roy, Tracy Reese, Michelle Lesniak Franklin, Stanley Hudson, Patricia Michaels, Richard Hallmarq, Daniel Esquivel, Layana Aguilar, Samantha Black, Lisa Jackson|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Executive Producer||Sasha Alpert|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I really didn't desire to watch this show in the beginning but my partner loves it and now I'm hooked!
I think one thing that they emphasize is team work and how it is very common place in the design world and the world in general.
I have watched the other "pretenders" but Project Runway is head and shoulders above the others.
Love this season as usual to all the Project Runways. 'Miss Michael's quick wit and ability to pin point a problem in design and give constructive criticism without demeaning the... Read morePublished 22 days ago by St. Omer Van Matzah
Why the heck do the producers have actresses as judges? What makes them qualified to judge the work of fashion designers? Read morePublished 5 months ago by Tracy Rohwer
I loved this season, and thought it was cool to have a all team challenge season. I did think though, that some designers went home that shouldn't have this season, and thought 2... Read morePublished 6 months ago by carebear
Did not like the designers having to be part of a team for the whole season. In my opinion, this twist stifled their own individuality and creativity. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Rubia
This is one of my all time favorite shows. I hate hate hate that they do not stream this ANYWHERE and I have to purchase it show by show but whatever I need to do to get me a Tim... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Every brain needs a little trash TV, to tell us all that there is BS drama in everything. I love to see so many people all worked up about fashion. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Chris B Taylor
Another season and this time, my favorite designer actually won with some really great and fresh looks. Yay for..... no spoilers, watch it yourself.Published 8 months ago by XenaNVA
I love Project Runway! But I hate the new format. I had all the previous seasons on DVD which are so much more convenient than watching it on Amazon. Read morePublished 10 months ago by JVM
There were a few people who I did not feel were up to par, but I did love the progress some made by the end.Published 11 months ago by Michelle Lowe