Project Runway 6 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. There is No I in Team Season 11 returns with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn and a twist that throws 16 eager new designers into a panic when they discover they will be participating in the series' first-ever "Teams Edition.
2. Spin Out The designers find themselves bouncing off the walls when they are tasked with creating new server uniforms and ball-boy outfits worthy to walk the floors of SPiN Ping Pong Social Clubs around the country.
3. Surprise Me The designers have their toughest client yet when they must create garments for the ever-opinionated Heidi Klum for the launch of her new fragrance, Surprise.
4. The Ultimate Hard and Soft While the teams get a twist, the designers also get a blast from the past when two unconventional challenges are merged into one for their newest challenge--creating a line out of hard and soft materials from the flower shop and hardware store.
5. A Little Bit Country, a Little Bit Rock N Roll The teams get another big shake up and learn their next challenge is to design a performance look and red carpet look for country superstar, Grammy Award-winning singer Miranda Lambert who also guest judges.
6. Senior Fling The designers must learn to respect their elders while still showing their aesthetic when they are tasked with designing fashionable, age-appropriate looks for senior citizens. Red carpet experts Joan and Melissa Rivers guest judge.
7. A Sticky Situation Some designers get "stuck" with the next challenge when they must create fashion forward prom wear made out of duct tape, leading to a shocking elimination no one sees coming. Designer Chris Benz guest judges.
8. Take It All Off! It's about to get really hot in the work room and on the runway when the design teams must create outfits for the world famous male review Thunder from Down Under.
9. He Said, She Said The designers push themselves harder than ever to create spring looks worthy to grace the windows of Lord & Taylor for their next challenge. But with a few design teams at each other's throats, it's any one's guess who will impress the guest judges.
10. The Art of Fashion The Guggenheim serves as the latest inspiration for the design teams who take in all the art to create their own print textiles for their garments. The challenge leaves one designer in tears and causes some cat-fighting off the runway show.
11. Finally On My Own The designers finally get the chance to show off their own aesthic but teamwork is still involved when they must rely on their sewing assistants to help them create editorial worthy looks to be worn by actress and guest judge Jordana Brewster.
12. Europe, Here We Come The designers go global when they travel to Berlin, Barcelona, London and Paris for their final challenge before the finale. They get to soak in the culture of the European cities for their inspiration before heading back to the runway.
13. Project Runway - Finale Part 1 The final four designers head home and work on their collections for fashion week and get special hometown critics from Tim Gunn before heading back to New York to present three preview pieces to Heidi, Nina and Zac.
14. Project Runway - Finale Part 2 Michael Kors returns as the finale guest judge to help Heidi, Nina and Zac determine which designer deserves to be named the winner of Season 11 of Project Runway.
15. Project Runway Season 11 Reunion Special In the Project Runway Season 11 Reunion Special, all 16 talented designers will return one last time to have their chance to rant, rave and reminisce about their experience on the show with Marie Claire's Senior Fashion Editor, Zanna Roberts Rassi.
Project Runway: Season 11 - Sneak Peek Project Runway is back! Check out a sneak peek of season 11 and catch the return of Project Runway on Thursday, January 24.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn|
|Supporting actors||Nina Garcia, Rachel Roy, Tracy Reese, Michelle Lesniak Franklin, Stanley Hudson, Patricia Michaels, Richard Hallmarq, Daniel Esquivel, Layana Aguilar, Samantha Black, Lisa Jackson|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Sasha Alpert, Alicia Bean, Patrick Bradley-Moore, Jane Cha Cutler, Sam Cotler, Will Davidson, Courtney Doyle, Todd Fields, Gil Goldschein, Kimberly Goodman, Desiree Gruber, Tim Gunn, David Hillman, Michelle Katz, Sue Kinkead, Heidi Klum, Lisa Lombardi, Morgan Marx, Joshua Maya, Gena McCarthy|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I've been watching Project Runway since it began and I still love it more than anything I watch.
Season 11 was such a let down and such a disappointment... no wonder Lifetime and Hulu do not have it available to watch through their app.
I think one thing that they emphasize is team work and how it is very common place in the design world and the world in general.
Love Project Runway but wasn't totally sold on this team season. I think it unfortunately didn't allow all the designers to showcase their full talent but still love the show.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love this season as usual to all the Project Runways. 'Miss Michael's quick wit and ability to pin point a problem in design and give constructive criticism without demeaning the... Read morePublished 9 months ago by St. Omer Van Matzah