Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Artist Sampler - Mishara & More
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 6, 2012
This is a great Sampler. If you enjoy the Coffeehouse sound I believe just by listening to the song clips here you will want to download the entire sampler. As I stated in one of my earlier reviews on Mishara Samplers: I almost never download all the free tracks offered from Free Samplers on Amazon. I'll pick A song here, another one there, the ones that stand out for me. However the Mishara Samplers have been the exception! I really enjoy all the tracks on them and Mishara & More is definitely a great listen and free download!

Mishara & Friends and A Home for Singer-Songwriters are two other free Mishara sampler's you will also want to download if you enjoy the pieces here. Some of The Artists that appear on the first two Mishara samplers also appear on this one. New Artists that appear on Mishara & More include: Clarensau, Two Loons for tea, and Glen Phillips. So download, enjoy and be transported!
on March 6, 2012
For those of you who saw the name Mishara, clicked the pic and have initiated the free mp3 download while you read this, you know what you are going to get (you would be correct).

The usual stable of very talented singer songwriters performing beautiful songs w/superior production. Better songs and a freshness of talent despite the similarity of output. There are a couple of new names, different voices, different style all maintaining the high quality reputation of Mishara Records.

For those who are sitting(or standing) in front of your PC, Ipod, MP3, Phone, whatever saying wow this is beautiful & timeless I want to hear more. Search Mishara in the Amazon Search bar, there are 2 other Mishara samplers still available free, both are in the top 50 Amazon free mp3 downloads, 'have been for 8 and 6 months respectively.

Free samplers are designed to lead us into buying more of the artist(s) we like. Biggest problem with the Mishara samplers is you want to hear more of it all.
on May 20, 2012
This is one of the better free sets I've downloaded from Amazon. As it says on the album cover, Mishara is a home for indi singer-songwriters, so don't expect a raucous set of fully expansive rockers. I knew of teh group The Devlins from my collection, only.B ut if you enjoy a ballad-laden and breezy listen of half-female voices -with a sprinkling of male duets and solo shots and bands- this is a welcome free ride. Songrtress Barnaby Bright was the artist that I enjoyed the most. She/they mined similar vocal, instrumnetal and lyrcial landscape as someone else I really admire; Canada's Kathleen Edwards ("Failer" era). If your puttsing about the house or out for a drive in the country, this would work. If you just finished watching 'That Metal Show' on VH1 Classic, probabaly not. Highly recommended, and FREE.
on March 1, 2014
I was amazed at the great quality and variety I got on ALL the Mishara music samplers. I downloaded them to have on my work computer for the front office while clients wait. The music is not too raucous, not too "elevator" but just the right mix of folksy, bluesy, slightly pop-py, alternative that anyone can either listen to, or allow to serve as background music.
on January 10, 2014
Unlike most of the "sampler" albums I'm not constantly clicking "Next" to skip most of the tracks.
Thanks Marc and Linda over at mishara music for bring such great artists as Barnaby Bright , Peter Bradley Adams, and others to my attention. I definitely will be purchasing music from your featured artists.
on April 14, 2013
Discovered Colin Devlin by accident off one of these freebie's Amazon offers....I delete the junk and keep what I enjoy....one of which was finding Colin Devlin.....then searching out every song he ever did! Enjoy!
on April 4, 2012
There are some magical songs on this album.
Connor Garvey's contributions stand out: "Pencil Frame" has a Paul Simon sound and "Mountain Song" is a soft acoustic masterwork.
Also enjoy Barnaby Bright and Clarensau although every song has merit.
The fact that this CD is free is astounding.
Download the album already, sit back and enjoy.
on May 2, 2014
This is great music. I listen to it while working and it is very enjoyable. The vocals are great especially Barnaby Bright.
on March 23, 2013
I took a day in March and downloaded about 700 songs and some were bad, some were great, this one is above average
on July 2, 2013
I liked the music and variety it offered. Very god value for the price and easy to download onto my player.