Nurse Jackie 5 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Game On Jackie's marriage is strained, as is her relationship with O'Hara after the intervention; Akalitus warns the staff that nearby hospitals have closed down, straining the staff and resources; Zoey publicly confesses her affair with Lenny.
2. Enough Rope Eddie tells Jackie he can't keep lying to Kevin. Akalitus announces that All Saints is vying for a visit from Michelle Obama. Coop tries to bury the hatchet with Sam. The rift between Jackie and O'Hara softens when Jackie tells her that she'll follow her to any hospital. Kevin tells Jackie his buddy Eddie called and is out of a job and asks if she can put in a good word for him.
3. Play Me Much to Jackie's surprise, Kevin's younger sister, Tunie, shows up in the girls' bedroom. Jackie tells Eddie she thinks Kevin installed Tunie to monitor her. Lenny prepares Zoey a romantic picnic lunch only to crack her tooth when she bites into a sandwich. Zoey talks things over with God. A Jewish Orthodox husband fights with his in-laws to have his critically injured wife moved to Beth Israel.
4. Mitten Jackie's back in the swing of things. Zoey's working her first double and Jackie worries about her burning out. O'Hara accepts the title of ER chief, which sparks a competitive streak in Coop. Kevin invites Eddie to a backyard barbecue to celebrate. Jackie asks Kevin to walk to the parish with her; she thinks they mistakenly gave away some sentimental items.
5. Rat Falls Jackie is on edge after realizing the stash of pills she stole from Bill the epileptic drug dealer is quickly dwindling. Jackie confronts Eddie about his recent text exchanges with Kevin's younger sister. Coop remains determined to battle O'Hara for the ER Chief title. Jackie and O'Hara spar over whether to confront a belligerent mother who's making false claims about her daughter's need.
6. When the Saints Go As Jackie's supply of pills starts to dwindle, her strategies become more intense and secretive. At All Saints, the saints from the chapel are being removed and carted off by the diocese. Between this, the lack of pills, her spiraling lack of control, and the saints leaving the building, Jackie finds herself unable to even walk through her own front door at the end of the day.
7. Orchids and Salami Jackie soothes Grace's anxiety about the upcoming saint pageant. Kelly continues to win over the All Saints crew. Zoey connects with a twelve-year-old boy whose mother was brought in as a drug overdose. A Native American patient momentarily lifts Coop's depression. Jackie pockets a Fentynal delivery that was meant for Oncology. Kevin confronts Jackie with the dental floss/drug stash he found.
8. The Astonishing Jackie visits Bill at his diner only to find that he has no pills for her. While helping Akalitus, Thor helps her face a deeper fear. Two drunk high school girls arrive in the ER after one of them face plants on the sidewalk. Coop is attempting to throw away his childish things that have cluttered his office. Jackie needs to get to Immaculate Virgin to see Grace perform in the Saint Pageant.
9. Have You Met Ms. Jones? With Jackie's drug hookup crushed under a truck, she's run out of pills. Eddie confronts Kelly about the missing Fentanyl patches. Kelly follows protocol to the letter. Coop sets his sights on an old girlfriend. Zoey assesses the seriousness of her relationship with Lenny. O'Hara finally settles down enough to purchase an apartment. Jackie finds what she needs on the walk home from work.
10. F**k the Lemurs The Peytons meet with Grace's psychiatrist Dr. Bowen. When Jackie asks Eddie if he can fill Grace's scrip, he's cagey. Akalitus pulls Jackie off a case and tells her that she's putting her on probation. O'Hara and Jackie argue in front of the staff. Coop asks Akalitus if he can reserve the chapel for his wedding. Kevin promises to be home but doesn't make it back until after Jackie is asleep.
11. Batting Practice Kevin takes off to batting practice where he meets Eddie. Eddie is sure Kevin knows about him and Jackie. Jackie, still sober is trying to get through her probation. Coop has a hard time getting Eddie to agree to be his best man. Zoey throws a party for Nurses Appreciation Week. Kelly and Jackie tag team a trauma where Jackie is forced to confess her probation.
12. ...Deaf Blind Tumor Pee-Test Akalitus is all over the staff: HR has mandated a urine sample from all the nurses. Jackie keeps dodging her. Coop's wedding is today and Jackie has forgotten to get the cake. Jackie is avoiding the inevitable conversation her husband is determined to have with her. Coop's bride stands him up at the altar. Akalitus finally gets Jackie to take a pee test just as Kevin arrives at the hospital.
|Supporting actors||Merritt Wever, Paul Schulze, Dominic Fumusa, Anna Deavere Smith, Ruby Jerins, Mackenzie Aladjem, Peter Facinelli, Gbenga Akinnagbe, Bill Sage, Dan Lauria, Stephen Wallem, Arjun Gupta, Madeline Rhodes, Madeline Smith, Alice Kremelberg, Chinasa Ogbuagu, Katie Flahive, Austin Durant|
|Executive Producer||Liz Brixius|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love, love, love Nurse Jackie. I don't get Showtime anymore so I had to buy the DVD to see season 3. I'm ready to move on to season 4.Published 23 days ago by avid consumer
Love this show! Even though it's a bit over dramatic and the nurses stand around way more than you are ever really able to.Published 25 days ago by shamrokks
If you watch Nurse Jackie, then you already know what to expect. I think all seasons (1-5) have been great so far.Published 1 month ago by SD
I love nurse jackie i hate i cant see it on tv. I wish they would put the season on here so i can purchase again.Published 1 month ago by Josilind White
We have watched two of the three DVDs in the package. Both were damaged and either froze or skipped. I am taking them to a video repair store to see if they can be salvaged. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dan Everson
Had to order as my TV service does not offer it on Showtime as an option. I love this show.Published 2 months ago by mary
And the craziness continues. Edie Falco is brilliant in this show. Always wish I had the time to watch the entire season in one weekend!Published 2 months ago by Beauzmom
Nurse Jackie is an enjoyable series with a well-developed plot line and characterizations. Would have preferred this series to have 60 minute episodes instead of only 30 minutes... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Hot to Trot
I really enjoy watching Nurse Jackie. Edie Falco is an excellent actress. Every season gets better and better. I love the characters and storyline of each episode.Published 3 months ago by J. Peck