5.0 out of 5 stars Astronomical Almanac: 2011.
I was very lucky to obtain one in fine condition, as I ordered as entire one year late! I am very pleased with my purchase!
Published 16 months ago by Robert Brunetto

3.0 out of 5 stars A must for experts, a waste for newbies
This book contains very useful data of astronomical objects, which of course must be known by any expert in this field. But if a newbie try to buy and collect this book, soon he/she will find it a waste, because he/she should buy the new edition in the next year if he/she really feel have to own it :(
Published on November 12, 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Astronomical Almanac: 2011., March 8, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A must for experts, a waste for newbies, November 12, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: The Astronomical Almanac (Astronomical Almanac for the Year, 2000) (Hardcover)

The Astronomical Almanac (Astronomical Almanac for the Year, 2000)
The Astronomical Almanac (Astronomical Almanac for the Year, 2000) by S/N 008-054-00179-3 (Hardcover - Jan. 1999)
Used & New from: $6.31