5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Man is Born
"Iron Man Is Born" is the title of the book. The story is a slightly toned down version of the episode, but the artwork and pictures are incredible. :D
Included in the book are 4 Avengers cards; when you buy all four books, when you put them together, they form a mini-poster (which is really cool). All in all, if you like the show, then I would recommend this book. :)
Published on June 12, 2011 by A.M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but trading cards were printed incorrectly.
Published on February 22, 2012 by Christine A. Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but trading cards were printed incorrectly., February 22, 2012
Great book but trading cards were printed incorrectly. The cards were printed so that the super villain cards in both the front and back were cut off. The problem is that if you have been collecting the books (like we have) the cards make a puzzle. We can't complete the puzzle bc the cards are don't have the correct picture on them. The book is great though! Goes with the show - part 2 of the Breakout episode. My son LOVES the Avengers and knows it by heart. If the cards had been printed correctly I would have given 5 stars. The binding isn't the most sturdy on the series. We had to restaple Captain America, Thor and Ant Man.

Any chance of getting correct cards?

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Man is Born, June 12, 2011
This review is from: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!: Iron Man is Born (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome comic book, June 12, 2011
This is an awesome comic book. The writing is smart and funny; just like the show. There are a total of 4 chapters, containing 7 stories, with multiple team-ups of the superhero team. There's also tons of cameos, such as Peter Parker and War Machine, which had my eyes boggling out of my head. There are also appearances of The Winter Guard, Wendigo, The Elders of the Universe, the Super Adaptoid, and many more! I recommend it for any and all Avengers fans! :D

1.0 out of 5 stars This is hands down, the worst book EVER published, August 16, 2012
This is the worst, worst book I have ever had to read with my kids. The drawings will make you want to bleach your eyes, the "plot" makes no sense and seems like it was edited by somebody who does not speak English. It conveys no meaningful information about an Iron Man origins story, and it is most certainly not a birth story. I have read some god-awful dreck disguised as children's "literature" (The Fireboat to the Rescue! by Nancy Parent and Kurt Heli, DK mini board books), but Iron Man is Born takes the cake. I had to throw it into the recycle bin when my kids weren't looking. If I could give this negative stars, I would.

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!: Iron Man is Born
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!: Iron Man is Born by Elizabeth Rudnick (Paperback - April 5, 2011)
Used & New from: $0.01