4.0 out of 5 stars Children's adventure "Avengers Storybook"
Published on May 12, 2012 by Robyn

3.0 out of 5 stars Only half the story
Book only tells some of the movie. Beginning gives recap of past marvel movies and characters, then movies into the movie explaining Loki's motive and ends when he is brought to SHIELD. On Kindle Fire can only be read while holding Fire in Landscape
Published on April 12, 2012 by B. Jurilla

4.0 out of 5 stars Children's adventure "Avengers Storybook", May 12, 2012
This review is from: The Avengers Movie Storybook (The Movie Storybook) (Paperback)
When I saw this book, I thought that it would be the novelized storybook of the HOTTEST movie of the summer, The Avengers. When I got it, I realized that it was the children's rendition of the first hour of the film (that I had yet to see). Instead of returning it, I decided to keep it. It has great pictures and left me hanging at what I was going to see in the film. It is a cute book for those under the age 12 and if you are Avenger obsessed like I am, it is worth adding to your collection!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only half the story, April 12, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Requires work, December 30, 2012
Kindle Customer (Saint Johns, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
While the graphics are great, and the ability to double-tap the text to enlarge it is wonderful, much of the text flows off of the pages, and does NOT render normally, or when double-tapped. In normal display, sentences and paragraphs overlap, so it is impossible to follow the story flow. When double-tapped, the flow is better, but whole sentences are missing (flow off of the bottom of the page), which makes the reading experience VERY frustrating. I'm hoping that the publishers will fix the formatting and release an update. Until then, think twice before buying this book as you do not get the whole story--at least not on 7" Kindle Fire HD devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, November 11, 2012
Again, like the Thor Movie Storybook, it is beautiful and well done--as far as it goes--but it does NOT cover the whole movie. This is apparently a new trend in "movie" storybooks; which I do not understand. Give me this quality, but give me the entire movie while you are doing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, February 21, 2014
My son really loves his book an he is actually ready to order some more books similar to what he just bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 14, 2013
Got it for my grandson, read it myself, and now I understand the whole series. I am sure he will love the pictures.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good kids book, June 17, 2013
Jennifer L. Elphick (East Maitland, NSW Australia) - See all my reviews
I was a little surprised to find the book only went partway through the movie, especially with its title. still good.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible user experience, May 26, 2013
This is one of the worst e-books ever. the user experience while reading this is really bad. it falls short in every respect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, April 3, 2013
It's a nice book, it is not quite suitable for a 5 year old boy as they have to be careful not to tear off the pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN SUMMER READING, June 29, 2012
MY GRANDSON LOVED THE BOOK---A GREAT BOOK TO START HIS SUMMER READING. KEPT HIS ATTENTION WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE.

The Avengers Movie Storybook (The Movie Storybook)
The Avengers Movie Storybook (The Movie Storybook) by Scott Peterson (Paperback - April 3, 2012)
Used & New from: $0.01