Having a baby?
How to get everything you need—without breaking the bank.
When Angela Wynne started preparing for her baby’s arrival, she was overwhelmed by all the must-haves she supposedly needed. She quickly discovered that the average American family can expect to shell out more than $23,000 for the first two years of the baby’s life.
Daunted by the cost of having a baby, Angela soon realized she had a gift for ferreting out the best bargains—and decided to share her findings with other parents online, with her uber-successful blog BabyCheapskate.com. And now, in The Babycheapskate Guide to Bargains, she gives you must-have advice on buying the best for your baby for less. You’ll learn:
- What you need for your baby—and what you don’t need
- The principles of shopping smart
- Where to find great deals on baby products, both online and off
- How to use social media to find bargains and get advice
- How to demystify couponing and other “insider” savings techniques
- And much, much more
Outlining easy-to-follow, effective saving strategies, this indispensable guide takes the financial guesswork and all the unwanted stress out of planning for a baby.