5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful movie
Go glad I watched this movie, it was very entertaining and funny. I enjoyed it very much and you will too.
Published 12 months ago by marilyn01

1.0 out of 5 stars this isnt what it looks like..
Thought it was the full blown movie and it wasnt. dont waste your time downloading it. its just a preview thing.
Published on January 8, 2012 by amazonpen name

1.0 out of 5 stars this isnt what it looks like.., January 8, 2012
This review is from: The Back-Up Plan: Belly Laughs: Making the Back-Up Plan (Amazon Instant Video)

1.0 out of 5 stars This sucks, October 20, 2011
Please? Amazon is feeding us dribble masquerading as movies? Please stop this crap and don't waste our time. Pathetic. Why is Amazon doing this to it's customers?

1.0 out of 5 stars the back up plan, December 25, 2012
I thought i would be watching a FREE movie!What a waste of time!!!!!! It is ONLY a trailer. This is not what i signed up for!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my thing, December 8, 2011
I don't like most making of movie prologues. I actually hit this by mistake thinking it was the movie. It wasn't and so I stopped watching it. I'm reviewing just to get the thing off my to be reviewed page.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with, May 7, 2014
thought it was a whole movie and it's not. I think you should put these in a different department not with whole movies

1.0 out of 5 stars review, August 30, 2013
I loved the actual movie.. I did not realize that this was just a 2 minute preview clip. I wanted to see the whole movie

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful movie, June 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, June 9, 2013
I like Jennifer Lopez's movies. I love her music. I enjoy the romance movies, that have humor ,and a nice ending. So refreshing from all the slashers or sad ending romance moives

4.0 out of 5 stars Back Up Plan, December 24, 2012
This is more for teens bue excelent movie I liked it and I am older good story linegood familystory to see

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see movie., March 25, 2014
This movie is many emotions all packed in one. It'll leave you so happy you won't want it to end.

The Back-Up Plan: Belly Laughs: Making the Back-Up Plan