5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNY AND CUTE
I LIKED THIS MOVIE IT WAS VERY CUTE AND MADE ME LAUGH. I WATCHED IT WITH MY HUBS AND HE LAUGHED TOO BUT I DONT THINK HES A BIG FAN...
Published 20 months ago by chucherias101

1.0 out of 5 stars this isnt what it looks like..
Thought it was the full blown movie and it wasnt. dont waste your time downloading it. its just a preview thing.
Published on January 8, 2012 by amazonpen name

1.0 out of 5 stars this isnt what it looks like.., January 8, 2012
This review is from: The Back-Up Plan: Belly Laughs: Making the Back-Up Plan (Amazon Instant Video)

1.0 out of 5 stars This sucks, October 20, 2011
Please? Amazon is feeding us dribble masquerading as movies? Please stop this crap and don't waste our time. Pathetic. Why is Amazon doing this to it's customers?

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my thing, December 8, 2011
I don't like most making of movie prologues. I actually hit this by mistake thinking it was the movie. It wasn't and so I stopped watching it. I'm reviewing just to get the thing off my to be reviewed page.

1.0 out of 5 stars the back up plan, December 25, 2012
I thought i would be watching a FREE movie!What a waste of time!!!!!! It is ONLY a trailer. This is not what i signed up for!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars review, August 30, 2013
I loved the actual movie.. I did not realize that this was just a 2 minute preview clip. I wanted to see the whole movie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with, May 7, 2014
thought it was a whole movie and it's not. I think you should put these in a different department not with whole movies

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, March 7, 2013
I thought I purchased the movie, however it is just the making :( I really don't have any reason to watch it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, April 5, 2013
this is not what I expected and i regret that i downloaded it. I now need to figure out hoe to get rid of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Back-Up Plan, May 30, 2013
Didn't get. Thought I was getting it but it didn't go through. No more words to say, stop with the count

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, March 2, 2014
This was not a movie just a short clip on making the movie from the background I didnt know it was.

The Back-Up Plan: Belly Laughs: Making the Back-Up Plan