- Imitation Leather: 310 pages
- Publisher: Broadway Press; 3rd edition (January 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0911747397
- ISBN-13: 978-0911747393
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (107 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,941 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Backstage Handbook: An Illustrated Almanac of Technical Information 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
their fingertips. You can keep that eclectic jumble of books and references on their shelf. ANSWER QUSTIONS LIKE:
- How much does something weight?
- What was that formula again?
- What are those things called? You know!
- You said reduce it how many times?
- What does that joint look like?
- What is the ground on this?
- Isn't that too steep for a ramp?
- Now let me show the basic outline of this arch.
There is no better book
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the go-to handbook for quick answers backstage. It is a great gift for the budding theater technician.Published 1 month ago by Eureka
Lots of great information in this book. Highly recommended to anyone working in the industry.Published 3 months ago by Andrew Davey
Great product. Extremely useful to anyone looking to learn more about technical theater.Published 4 months ago by Tyler Wyvell