5.0 out of 5 stars Here a bead, there a bead, EVERYWHERE
Published on September 17, 2004 by Christine Saalbach

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice to Look At But.....
Lots of good ideas and beautiful projects. However, instructions are terrible...it took us about 30 minutes just to figure out some of the instructions to one of the projects.
Definitely great for inspirations, but not a book for the novice.
Published on June 9, 2003 by Jolene

5.0 out of 5 stars Here a bead, there a bead, EVERYWHERE, September 17, 2004
This review is from: The Beaded Home: Simply Beautiful Projects (Paperback)
It's not necessary for a book like this to start with bead types (bone, coral, African trade). Most who would pick up a book on decorating with beads, like me, probably have drawers full of them and just want to get them out where we can see them. I also don't need to know what tools I'll need to fill my entire house with beaded décor, so just rip out the beginning of the book and take me straight to ideas.

Kudos to the author: she's got wonderful ideas. There's beaded fringe on a window valance -- wow! Imagine the glitter in the sunlight! There are embellished gourds, drawer pulls, picture frames, bead thumbtacks, a table runner, stepping stones, and on and on. Katherine provides us with so many ideas, we could cover our entire abode with beads (not a bad idea!).

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS! An extraordinary book full of many great projects, January 8, 2002
SkiBum (United States) - See all my reviews
I *LOVE* this book! It is filled with innumerable gorgeous innovative projects which are both spectacular as they are, and easily modified to suit your own style/tastes. The exceptionally wide range of projects includes everything from exquisite beaded bottle tops and bottle people to a beaded abacus and beaded napkin rings. There is truly something for all styles and tastes. The projects are gorgeous in themselves, and will also spark your own creativity. I love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice to Look At But....., June 9, 2003
Jolene (Singapore Singapore) - See all my reviews
Definitely great for inspirations, but not a book for the novice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Projects, September 16, 2013
The only thing missing is the source where you can buy the products. Beautiful illustrations! Looks like fun!
Bought it for a Ladies Craft Party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't like a little sparkle here & there?, November 27, 2012
This review is from: The Beaded Home: Simply Beautiful Projects (Paperback)
There is no end to creative inspriations in this book. The fabulous photos will have you looking to add sparkle to just about everything in each and every room. Dress up anything with a little bling or bead. It takes everything to the next level. Once you start, there's no stopping. Another permanent book in my resource collection.

The Beaded Home: Simply Beautiful Projects
The Beaded Home: Simply Beautiful Projects by Katherine Duncan-Aimone (Paperback - August 1, 2002)
Used & New from: $0.01