5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, November 30, 2012
This review is from: The Bed Wedge King Bed Wedge (Misc.)
My new sleigh bed has a large gap between the mattress and headboard. The furniture dealer claims all sleigh beds are designed this way. Our pillows were continually falling through the gap. Very annoying. After a lot of research, I stumbled across the Bed Wedge website. I looked for the product on Amazon and it was much cheaper here than buying from the manufacturer directly. This wedge does work well and is of decent quality. The only thing I do not like about it is the fabric. It is covered in a plain, ivory fabric which has a sheen to it. I believe it is a polyester blend cover. Although it looks ok, lint and hair cling to it like crazy. I emailed the manufacturer and asked about cleaning the removable cover. He said they recommend dry cleaning, but it would probably do ok in the gentle cycle. Ok, you design a product to be used in a bed and you expect people to dry clean the cover weekly?? It would be nice if it was a cotton fabric that could be easily laundered with the sheets. I haven't washed it yet and am leery of the results. However, if you have a large gap you are pretty much stuck with this product. I found nothing else on the market.

EDIT (3/10/13): This company is awesome!! They saw the above review and contacted me regarding the fabric cover. They have implemented a new fabric and kindly sent one to me. I think the fabric is better and their customer service is amazing. I changed this from a 4 star to a 5 star review. Highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, February 28, 2013
This review is from: The Bed Wedge King Bed Wedge (Misc.)
This is a brilliant invention and kudos to whoever thought of it. The space between my mattress and headboard was making me a little nuts because my pillow was constantly slipping into the gap. Not to mention countless other things that I would have to go crawling under my bed to retrieve. This bed wedge solves that problem and works much better than the temporary solution I rigged, which was to wedge a couple of throw pillows into the gap. I ordered the king size and it fits my king bed perfectly. It came with a case that is neutral in color and kind of satiny, which works just fine. You can't really see the thing when the bed is made but I was hoping it would not come as pictured, with "bed wedge" stamped all over it. It's a bit pricey for what it is, but it solved my problem so well that I think it was totally worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!!, March 1, 2013
This review is from: The Bed Wedge King Bed Wedge (Misc.)
My husband and I just bought a new bed AND mattress set that leave a gap in between mattress and headboard. We haven't been able to truly enjoy our new purchases because we've been spending our nights restless, searching for fallen pillows or waking with neck cramp from sleeping awkwardly wedged in the gap. Anyway, this does exactly as advertised! Keeps my pillows where I want them. I originally found this item on the manufacturers site for almost double the price (but considered buying it I needed it so badly), but amazon saved me money and got it here in no time! I would give 5 stars except the covering is blah- weird color, weird fabric, not practical for washing. I just bought a matching twin sheet to our bed linens and am making my own cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, September 10, 2013
This review is from: The Bed Wedge King Bed Wedge (Misc.)
It's not fancy but it definitely does the job! I haven't lost a pillow since I purchased the bed wedge. Fast shipping as usual. No complaints and the space between the headboard problem is solved.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, August 22, 2013
LinkWoman "~Linkwoman" (Wister, OK, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Bed Wedge King Bed Wedge (Misc.)
Wish I'd known about this a year ago. My toddler is constantly throwing his bottle, books, my hair ties, etc. in that space between the mattress and the headboard (king, sleigh). I don't care what the thing looks like... tho it is a little shiny, no worries... it blocks that space perfectly! Thankful to have it! No more disgusting milk bottles found days later.

4.0 out of 5 stars I give it 4 stars, August 30, 2013
This review is from: The Bed Wedge King Bed Wedge (Misc.)
I've got a kingsize bed and because it's not a California king there's a space at one end of the other. I've tried everything and about the only thing that's worked is stuffing pillows in the hole. This wedge is WAY better than pillows. Kind of pricey, but if you are going to own the bed for 10+ years, why wouldn't you buy it?

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLE SOLUTION, September 5, 2013
This review is from: The Bed Wedge King Bed Wedge (Misc.)
I RARELY MAKE TIME FOR REVIEWS - HAD TO MAKE TIME FOR THIS. FOR YEARS, MY KIDS' BOTTLES, TOYS, PACIFIERS, ETC... HAVE BEEN DROPPING DOWN THE FRUSTRATING GAP BETWEEN THEIR WALL AND MATTRESS. ALSO, MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME SEARCHING FOR REMOTE THAT FELL IN SPACE BETWEEN MY MATTRESS AND HEADBOARD. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST THINKING SUCH A SIMPLE CONCEPT (FOAM TRIANGLE) COULD SOLVE OUR ENDLESS PROBLEM. ALAS, I AM HAPPY TO REPORT IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!! I NO LONGER LOSE SLEEP AND/OR SPEND TIME PLAYING "SEARCH AND RESCUE". THE KIDS HAVE BUNK BEDS, SO I BOUGHT 4 WEDGES FOR THEM (2 TWIN SIZES FOR UNDER THEIR PILLOW, AND 2 KING SIZES FOR ALONG THEIR WALL). ALSO BOUGHT A KING SIZE FOR MY BED ... NO MORE LOST REMOTE (WOO-HOO) AND HUSBAND AND I KEEP OUR PHONES AND GLASSES IN CLEVER SIDE POCKETS. PROUD TO SAAAAY, MOMMY HIT THE JACKPOT WITH THIS ONE!!!!!!!!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 4, 2014
This review is from: The Bed Wedge King Bed Wedge (Misc.)
Both of my boys love this thing. Fills the space between the bed and their walls perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., October 3, 2013
This review is from: The Bed Wedge King Bed Wedge (Misc.)
Had a huge gap between the mattress and the headboard. Wasn't sure what to expect. It's doing the job it was bought to do and the neutral color doesn't clash with the decor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014