Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 1, 2013
I was pleased to see that a satin cover comes over the wedge and it works wonders. I should have purchased The Bed Wedge Queen Bed Wedge along time ago as i no long have to go under the bed for the remote. It fits the bed perfectly and i highly recommend adding it.
on May 8, 2013
There's probably a million home-made things that could do this. But if you want the easiest and probably nicest looking way (due to the cover this has) to stop pillows from falling between your mattress and headboard, this is it.

I was a little worried, at first, about how this thing would stay in place since it barely seemed to fill the gap itself. But it has stayed in place and I've yet to wake up in the middle of the night to pull my pillow from behind the mattress.

Despite the price, I still have to give it 5 stars because its such a good solution to a pain in the neck, literally.
on January 3, 2014
This thing really works! I recently purchased a new sleigh bed and why they make the frame so much longer than needed for the mattress is a mystery. The gap was so large I could not prop up my pillows to read or watch TV. I even stuffed a spare pillow in there but after a short time that pillow, as well as the pillow I was leaning on were both down on the floor behind the bed. I found this bed wedge on a web search and saw others thought it did the job so I too took the plunge. More than I wanted to spend but I am totally thrilled! Nothing has gone down the gap since I got it. I used the full on a queen bed and I like the fact that it is just a bit shorter than the mattress on both sides. This makes it completely hidden at all times whether the bed is made up or not.
on October 2, 2013
We bought this to fill the gap between the headboard and the matress. Fits great and like how I can prop my pillow to read , prevents my pillow from sagging. My husband likes the fact that his pillow doesn't sink back between the matress and headboard anymore.
on October 28, 2012
This product is wonderful. I have it on the bottom bunk for my granddaughter . It keeps her from reaching the outlet, and keeps arms and legs from getting stuck.
on August 31, 2013
It helps a bit with the platform bed and the gap at the back, but we really need two! That would be too pricey.

See 1 answered question