5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paper Writing Resource!
Published on June 6, 2010 by Laura J. S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Edition
I liked this book, but it is already an old edition and the new edition (8th) only has updates on computer and email letters. That is what bugs me, but other than that this is a nice reference book for your everyday english writing dilemmas.
Published on December 21, 2009 by Liz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paper Writing Resource!, June 6, 2010
The Bedford Handbook is a basic resource for good writing just as one would use a dictionary, thesaurus or other reference to achieve a paper of high quality. I returned to college this year to finally finish my degree after an absence of nearly 20 years. I used this handbook with every paper I wrote this past year. It was especially helpful with proper formatting. Almost every imaginable situation was covered and shown in simple terms. This handbook is very easy to use. It covers so much more, I don't do it justice in this short review. I highly recommend it and will certainly buy the next edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teachers, Writers and others will enjoy using this manual, March 4, 2014
This review is from: The Bedford Handbook 7e with 2009 MLA Update (Hardcover)
I gave this as a gift to a budding writer. I use this book all the time in editing and making sure that punctuation and grammar are at my best.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for writers or editors, October 16, 2013
Chris (California) - See all my reviews
I recommend this book to anyone who writes. It's a handy reference, and you can delve into it as deep as you like to learn even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, October 1, 2013
I received the book without having to wait long and the quality of the book was excellent, no complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Book., September 27, 2013
I bought this book for my English class, it was very helpful. Everything is clear and understandable. The seller is great, shipping was fast, price was good, and everything was as it was suppose to be, right edition and everything.

4.0 out of 5 stars class, June 11, 2013
It was a required book for a writing class. It was a good resource for what I needed. I will keep it for future reference

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource., October 16, 2012
This review is from: The Bedford Handbook 7e with 2009 MLA Update (Hardcover)
Very pleased with this book. A great resource for any questions you may have during the writing process. Expected it to be bigger though. It's pocket sized, not reference sized. But that's OK with me because I like the compact aspect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 16, 2014
lori B (ROYAL OAKS, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Fast Shipping great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!, October 1, 2009
This book was exactly what I was looking for, arrived on time, and is in great condition! I absolutely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedford Handbook 7 edition, January 16, 2011
I bought this book for my daughter. She needed it for college English. It came quickly and has been very helpful with her college experience. I highly recommend this book and what a great price.

The Bedford Handbook 7e with 2009 MLA Update
The Bedford Handbook 7e with 2009 MLA Update by Diana Hacker (Hardcover - June 3, 2009)
Used & New from: $0.01