5.0 out of 5 stars sweet new book!
the bears get dressed up for the bear country Easter parade. it is a great creative story. I wish they would do a book with the real meaning of Easter.
Published 10 months ago by mrsmajwally

Published 11 months ago by Kathy McKinstry

3.0 out of 5 stars I have bought all of the Berenstain Bear books for my grandchildren ........, January 31, 2014
This review is from: The Berenstain Bears' Easter Parade (Paperback)
When I finished reading this one I was disappointed, I just thought that there wasn't much of a story to it and that it seemed quite simple. The illustrations are well done as usual, but I wasn't impressed with this book. One of Mike's most recent books, "God Bless Our Home," is an example, in my opinion of a well thought out and illustrated book, and is currently my favorite Berenstain Bear book.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet new book!, February 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 31, 2014
What isn't to love about a great Bear Book?!?!?!?! Growing up these were my favorite and I am passing the torch to my children.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to Berenstain Bears standards..., April 4, 2014
There is usually a clear point, a lesson or a moral to a Berenstain Bears book. I should know, I own almost all of them. This one was a disappointment. There was no point. They heard about a parade/contest where the 'best-dressed' family would win a prize, so the whole family goes shopping, Brother does a lot of grumbling, they go to (& win) the parade/contest for best dressed. The End. What was the point of the story?!? My kids & I both felt this story was lacking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Berenstain Bears Rule!, March 11, 2014
Alayne Hunt "dowager" (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Berenstain Bears' Easter Parade (Paperback)
When my girls were young, I purchased all of the Berenstain Bear collection in print...and these books are STILL a favorite of my girls and now their children. Easter Parade is another great book in this series. You can't go wrong when you purchase any of the Bears' collection. Happy Easter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 10, 2014
This review is from: The Berenstain Bears' Easter Parade (Paperback)
what's not to love about Berenstain books!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, May 5, 2014
This review is from: The Berenstain Bears' Easter Parade (Paperback)
great book for children around the holiday. it shows that its alright and how fun the holiday can be with friends nd family

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute., May 8, 2014
This review is from: The Berenstain Bears' Easter Parade (Paperback)
I bought this and two other Berenstain books for Easter for my three year old grandson. He just loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 21, 2014
Best book ever.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 15, 2014
Worst Berenstain book ever. Lacking substance, character, or even a real point or plot line. Not up to par with the Berenstein Books.

I was very disappointed. The other Berenstein Easter book is better, though still not great. I expected more and I will not be reading it to my kids again. I even feel bad for putting it in the "to donate" box. Maybe I will just recycle it.

The Berenstain Bears' Easter Parade
The Berenstain Bears' Easter Parade by Mike Berenstain (Paperback - January 28, 2014)
$3.99 $3.59