5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books
I love these books because they help me to teach my little guys proper manners and how to behave. There are always good lessons in all of the Berenstain Bears books.
Published on July 16, 2011 by CN keetch

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible way to teach kindness
This book purports to teach a lesson about kindness by showing that if you are kind to others then you will get something in return. Really? That is the reason we should be kind to others?? What a terrible moral lesson to teach anyone, especially a child.
Published 13 months ago by Brad D. Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, July 16, 2011
This review is from: The Berenstain Bears: Kindness Counts (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love those bears!, June 13, 2011
I am grateful for attractive, short books that call attention to acts and personal characteristics that make a happier world for kids.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible way to teach kindness, August 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for emerging readers!, January 7, 2014
This was a gift for our grandchild and she read it and the other 3 books purchased before she left our house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, January 9, 2011
Linda Yurek (Elk Grove Village, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I had goten these books for my kids when they were little. I was so glad to be able to get them for my kids. I think these books should be in every kids library because of the life lessons they contain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story, January 15, 2014
This is a great book that my daughter loves to have read to her. I recommend any Berenstain Bears book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, but..., May 9, 2014
My 4-year-old likes this book, and as a parent, I like the main theme. Brother Bear is kind to a young kid at the park, and at the end of the book, his kindness is rewarded. There's less conflict/misbehavior in this book than many of the other Berenstain Bears books. Be advised that this book does contain a couple of Biblical references that kind of sneaked up on us. This was not a problem or a perk to us, I guess, but for some people it may be one or the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindness is always good., January 8, 2014
As always the Berenstain Bears teach positive life attitudes in a way children can relate. I loved it! Thank you..

5.0 out of 5 stars really good books love, July 3, 2014
really good books love

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
My 3 yr old son loves this book!

The Berenstain Bears: Kindness Counts (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
The Berenstain Bears: Kindness Counts (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) by Mike Berenstain (Paperback - August 7, 2010)
$3.99 $3.59