Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 6, 2013
I bought this along with the other 14 Berenstain Bear books that are from the Berenstain Bear books Living Light series for my 5 year old daughter for her Birthday. The Living Light series of the Berenstain Bear books are good stories for kids with a positive message that includes Bible verses. It is nice to have some books that entertain and instill positive morals and reinforce the behavior that we want her to emulate. There are also other Berenstain Bear books that are not part of the Living light series that are also entertaining but don't contain any Bible verses. You can go to [...] to find out which books are included in the Living Light series and which ones are not.
on December 16, 2012
great book..paid for it...downloaded it...and now it will not work unless you are ONLINE...and signed into your account. my tablet is not a cell phone! I am asking for my money back
on August 15, 2013
love the "READ TO ME" feature. Always good lessons in these books! I would tell anyone with two or more kids to read this one!!
on June 25, 2011
The app follows the book exactly, from what I can tell. They really forced the rhyming and have phrases which wouldn't make any sense to a child like "I get my kicks" (so that we'd have a rhyme against pick-up-sticks).

In case you haven't read any new Berenstain Bears books lately, they've signed a deal with Zonderkidz (a division of Zondervan). Now the books talk about praying, God, and Jesus. That's right- you can also find God Loves You, Say Their Prayers, and Go to Sunday School. Be sure to get the iPhone app, hardcover book, and Kindle edition also!

It doesn't look like any of the Berenstain Bear apps on the market aren't this Christian flavor. If you're part of the 25% of the US population which doesn't have Jesus in their heart, skip these apps. At least there's 3 modes in the Oceanhouse Media framework- I can just make up my own words. I should have gone with Dr. Seuess- if Zonderkidz gets ahold of his work, I'm calling a Jihad!