4.0 out of 5 stars Berenstain's "God Loves You!"
Very nice story. It's a little wordy for the younger ones, but still interesting.

Published on December 27, 2008 by bmhnfa

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic Berenstain Bears
Love the book,my daughter loves the book. The only reason for3 stars is because the pictures andwords do not always lineup like they should on the kindle edition
Published 8 months ago by jenny doyen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Berenstain's "God Loves You!", December 27, 2008
This review is from: The Berenstain Bears: God Loves You! (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) (Paperback)

Brother and Sister are disappointed because they don't make the basketball team and the school play, respectively. (They're chosen to be the team and stage managers instead.) They feel very disappointed and unappreciated. Mama, with some clumsy "help" from Papa, lol, is able to explain that God loves us no matter what, and that Brother's and Sister's teachers must have a lot of confidence in the cubs, to have given them jobs that require so much responsibility. It's a story almost everyone can relate to, and it would encourage youngsters (or their parents) who are in similar situations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, August 29, 2013
The Bernstain Bear books are classics. I have read them to my children and grandchildren and they have loved them also. This book is no exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good books love, July 3, 2014
really good books love

5.0 out of 5 stars good book for little one, June 25, 2014
I loved reading the Berenstain bears when I was a child. I bought this for a friend's son. I hope he enjoys it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic from Berenstain Bears, June 9, 2014
My children really enjoy this story. I like how this story addresses the love of God in a way children can understand and relate. Definitely a favorite Berenstain Bears story in my house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 21, 2014
not only is this book a classic read but the morals that is teaches is important for all kids to remember. you can't go wrong with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, May 5, 2014
My son loves the Berenstain Bears books so this was a great addition to our collection. A good intro to how God created all living things and that he loves us all.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, April 9, 2014
I remember reading these books to my son when he was young, and now my son is reading them to his children!! The book was in great condition, well worth getting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, March 26, 2014
Because when I was a kid I loved the bears

and they thought life lessons about childhood and how to grow up

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 11, 2014
Janine M. Desrochers "JMD" (Louisa, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Looking forward to sharing this one with the kids.
I teach preschool SS so these books are great for my class.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Berenstain Bears: God Loves You! (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
The Berenstain Bears: God Loves You! (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) by Stan Berenstain (Paperback - September 28, 2008)
$3.99 $3.59