Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 29, 2013
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend who LOVES puns. I haven't given it to him yet but after reading through some of the pages I can say that it was a lot funnier than I expected (and I'm not the biggest pun fan sooo yeah!)
on November 1, 2014
Some puns turn you off. No pun in ten did!
on November 4, 2013
Got this book as a present for my boyfriend's 80-year-old dad. He loves it! He's quite the pun-master himself, and I think he enjoyed that he could open to any page and find a great one. Highly recommend.
on May 30, 2015
I loved this book and shared its many hilarious puns with my husband until it mysteriously came up missing.
on July 10, 2014
I bought this as fun gift for my literature teacher and he loved it! Great for anyone who can pun without even thinking about it (like him). The perfect gift for a punner of any age
on August 27, 2013
I was punished with great puns. Book was in great shape for all the useage it's had. I like to keep the puns alive so the future may continue to groan in punny jokes.
on December 27, 2012
Lots of good puns. Moaners and Groaners and Pun-ch lines are good chapters. The Pun-Abridged dictionary is unique. Good price and more pages than other pun books.
on June 23, 2013
Not as funny as I expected. I love puns but you can find better stuff for free on pun websites.
on May 22, 2014
As a whole it is an ok publication. Some of the stuff is a bit dated so younger readers might not get the joke. I bought the book looking for some wit to drop on my Scouts from time to time and I'd say there is at least 1 pun on every page that I have committed to memory. The chapter on Shakespeare's use of the pun put me to sleep.
on December 4, 2015
Am glad that I have this informative book of puns and it is like a reference. Would strongly advise others to get this.