- File Size: 280 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1614640572
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Hyperink iOS App Marketing (April 10, 2012)
- Publication Date: April 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007TBFNZU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #904,886 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $7.00 (41%)
The Best Book on iOS App Marketing Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 87 pages||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Great book, that I highly recommend :-)
The very thin (with big typeface) book started off sounding like an infomercial with lots of buzzwords and I started regretting that I bought it.
But, seeing that I am planning on making an iOS game and have no clue about marketing (why I even bought this book) I read it casually in a few days and just now finished it.
I'm glad I bought it! The author comes off as a knowledgeable experienced iOS developer/publisher... and I learned a lot from this thin little book.
If just a little bit of this is true and works out, then this book will have been well worth it.
There were a lot of web links that I couldn't of course actually go to because I have the paper version, but the end of the book says they will send you a PDF version and I just emailed for one. :)
edit: Well, they never sent me the PDF like the book says they would at the end. So, that makes all the links in the paper version useless...and I never got to go to them. Dropped a star.
edit: they did email me the pdf about 3 weeks later.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really enjoyed the marketing plan, helpful for developing a marketing plan as the app marketer. Great job, it's a good read if you are new to the industry!Published on February 6, 2014 by Jamie
This is exactly the book I was looking for, for someone who wants to know more and just get on the right track on what problems to solve and how to solve those problems....Published on September 11, 2012 by Sunny B. Clark
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Technology > General & Reference