Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 9, 2011
There are some good examples here of great design in brochures but the previous editions in this series of book (Volumes 7-10) were much better. The standard of work has dropped somewhat.
on January 11, 2011
Nice book, full of color and examples of brochure design. The table of contents is incorrect. The first lesson in printing, graphic design, publishing should be proofread!
on October 14, 2013
I bought this book simply because of the sale price, but inside that is no much great ideas, I can found some far more creative, stunning brochure designs from Behance, AdsOfTheWorld, DesignTaxi... whatsoever.

Few years ago when creative network is not popular, we designers is rely on design books a lot, but now the world is changing, we're able to share, reference and compete in faster way by different creative network sites, the traditional design books can no longer fit our desire, imagine how long does it take to publish a design book, from collecting artworks to printing them, and distribute them, it may take months to doing all this, the informations inside the book was easily out dated.

For the traditional design book editor sshould find the new way to survive, like release the e-book version, we're very willing to pay for it, and it is more eco-friendly, the price is lower too since no printing cost, that's more sales, and we're easier to access them even when we're outside the studio.
on July 18, 2011
There are many books for corportion anunal report. I desired a book with more creative products brochure of some international brands. Thanx!
on December 21, 2012
Used to love these books. But #11 has lots of projects I have seen else where. Really nothing new in here. Didn't inspire me at all. Returned it.
on May 27, 2011
This book is a great compilation of cool design studios.
I think it's great to own as a means of inspiration for the diversity of themes for each design.
on December 4, 2011
Rockport always puts out wonderful design resource books, and this one does not disappoint. Over 200 pages filled with beautiful brochure designs. Of course, they quintessentially contain primarily graphically beautiful spreads which always seem to be very light on actual content, yet they still serve to inspire. This one is a winner in my collection. I always look forward to what Rockport has to offer.
The Best of Brochure Design 11