Get the Butt of Your Dreams
Do you wish your butt was smaller? Larger? Tighter? Or higher up? If you are like most women, you do crave your butt to earn one of these titles. You want your butt to look fabulous in that tight pair of jeans, and you definitely want to feel great in a bikini.
However, if you are like most women, you have discovered that having that great butt is not that easy. Yu have probably spent countless hours in the gym and walking uphill, but that rear just will not cooperate.
What Makes This Book Different?
This book focuses on where you were going wrong. If you want a great butt, you have to give the muscles located in that region their own workout regimen. Within The 15 Best Butt Exercises, that workout is available for every woman no matter her age, shape, or weight.
To produce results, a butt exercise regimen must focus on all areas of the butt. This means putting focus on each of the four muscles located in the butt area.
- Gluteus Maximus: This is the largest muscle in the buttocks, and one of the strongest in the body.
- Gluteus Medius: Broad, thick muscles that radiate on the outer service of the pelvis.
- Gluteus Minimus: The smallest of the gluteal muscles, and it is located below the gluteus maximus.
- Tensor Fasciae Latae: Muscle located in the thigh.
Why Are the Buttocks So Special?
Each of the gluteal muscles requires different exercises to get them in top-notch shape. While most exercises will affect the gluteus maximus in some matter, they cannot all help the other three muscles. This is why it is important to have a thorough workout that incorporates exercises that affect all muscles located in the butt.
In order to cover all sides of the gluteus maximus and take care of the other three muscles, a good rotation must be included to strengthen the outer and inside muscles. They will also help to lift and firm. Here are the types of muscles included within this book:
- Squats: One of the best exercises for developing the gluteal muscles.
- Jumps: Jumping exercises help to strengthen and firm the upper thigh and lower gluts.
- Lunges: Helps to focus on gluteal muscles as well as the lower portion of the body.
- Kicks: Intense variations of exercises that will help to tone and shape your butt.
- Extensions: Help to build up pelvis muscles, thighs, and hips.
- Bridges: Works out your body from your upper thighs, through you buttocks, and finally strengthens your core.
Make Your Own Exercise!
The best thing about this quick exercise guide is that it gives you the ability to learn important exercises that you can rotate in and out of your daily workout. These can all be done in your home, and there is no need to hire an expensive trainer to teach them to you. Tailor your exercise to your own butt and to the booty you wish to have!
If you buy The Best Butt Exercises For Women! today, you also get a FREE BONUS copy of the best-selling book:
Fat Burning Foods
This #1 selling ebook will help you to achieve your fitness goals through a little known method for achieving your overall health and weight loss goals.
Get your copy today as this is only Available throughout this limited-time "Publisher Special Promotion"!