Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on February 20, 2014
I've been taking it for 7 and a half days -- I have not yet gotten on a scale (need to replace the battery) but I can say the following:

1. Appetite control -- definitely working, I find myself leaving food on my plate.
2. I have lots of energy.
3. I've been able to wear a one-size-smaller-than-normal pair of jeans since I started taking it.
4. I've been able to wear a one-size-smaller-than-normal pair of jeans. Yes, I know I already said that, but it felt so great the first time I had to repeat it.

I'll update this review after I replace the battery in my scale, but honestly, I've never been as much of a by-the-numbers gal as a how-the-jeans-fit and how-much-laps-over-the-top-of-the-jeans kind of gal.

Update -- no I haven't gotten a new battery for the scale yet, but I have had some interaction with two different customer service reps for the company, and I have to give them both Gold Stars. Wonderful, caring, proactive --- "People before Profit" I was told. How often do you hear that?
on February 3, 2014
I found myself in the after 50 club and realized I found some extra weight too. At first I thought it was just me having a snack a little more often than usual, but that is just not me. Then I thought I was just destine to gain because I was getting a little older. I realized I needed to do something about those extra pounds before it gets out of hand.
I tried eating less, omitting exercise. Not helpful! in fact, I gained a little more. Next, I tried a couple of over the counter aids. No results. Then a friend told me about Garcinia Cambogia Extract. She swears by it.
Reluctantly, I placed an order. I simple took the capsule exactly as directed and added a little exercise to my daily routine.
I was pleased to see that at the end of week one I was down 1/2 of a pound.
The next week was the same and I am please to say that I will remain on this product until I reach my target weight.
I would recommend this product to anyone who is ready to shed those unwanted pounds.

Quiet Pleased,

Teresa A
on January 3, 2014
I've been using for at least 3 months and along with diet and exercise, I see the figure I use to have starting to reappear. I am very pleased.
on August 19, 2013
I ordered this product because many people reported added energy along with appetite suppression. I have seen both and I am really pleased. I use it in conjunction with Raspberry Ketones. I will be ordering both again soon. The scale is moving downward and sticking to my eating plan is becoming very easy! I do think the crossed off price of $189 is a bit laughable.

Some people have complained about agressive marketing. I received one phone call and one email. Nothing more and no pressure - just the assurance that they are there if I have any questions. Some have also complained that people only wrote good reviews in order to receive free product. Why would anyone want a free product that doesn't work?

Anyway, my take on the product is that it does what it says.
0Comment8 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2014
I've been taking this product for a month along with GCBE and have seen positive results. The Garcinia has definitely curbed my appetite and taking it has encouraged me to actually change my eating habits to a more healthy diet. I do work out (crossfit) and have for the last year twice a week, but I've stayed at around 220 lbs. since I started taking the Garcinia GCBE combo (approx 1 1/2 months) I'm down to 204lbs. I lost about 7 lbs in the first 2 weeks (maybe not typical) but then it encouraged me to go to crossfit 3 times a week.
What I didn't expect though was about a week into taking this I got a call from a girl named Talie. She ends up being a nutritionist from Trusted Nutrients wanting to know if I had any questions. Since then we have spoken 3 times and she has been helpful and very kind. Top Notch Service as well as very positive results...how do u complain about that??? Thanks

ALSO, take it like they say to take it!!
on January 27, 2014
Trusted Nutrient's Garcinia Cambrogia had did miracles for my belly and waistline. I have lost 12 inches which is a foot long in my belly and waistline. I dropped one pant size. It curbs my appetite. Most days I can go on a 500 calorie diet. I have send tremendous results with this product. I do not trust this product with no one else but Trusted Nutrient. The product is produced in a GMP facility that is monitored by FDA. If you eat right you will see the results. I go results from my first bottle. I wish I could put up a before and after picture of my stomach and waistline and you too will commit to Trusted Nutrients product. I also bought this product along with the raspberry ketones from Trusted Nutrients which gives you energy by boosting your metabolism to use your free radicals to burn more fat. Please do try. You can not and will not be dissatisfied. They have excellent customer service and reviews on all their products. They are committed to help all of you with weight loss. Im happy and satisfied.
on January 5, 2014
I was very hopeful I woulf lose weight. But I haven't. I am still hopeful, I hope that by the time i finish the bottle I will have lose some
on November 15, 2013
Is not working At all don't have time and money for this kind ....a lot pain in my belly and nothing happens
11 comment9 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2015
I love it it does work, i lost 4 pounds in one week even though i cheat a lil bit (went to a buffet lol) I'm going to still use it. <3
on April 12, 2014
It's hard for me to remember to take it half hour or so before I eat because I don't know exactly what time I'll eat dinner. So I end up only taking one a day, which is doing nothing for me. It might work better if I was able to take it when I'm supposed to. I called their customer service to see if it would be of any benefit to take it 'after' eating a meal instead, but wasn't given a clear answer. I got the impression from the guy I talked to that it would NOT. If you could take it just before you eat, it would work. So, maybe for someone who has the same schedule every day and eats meals at the same time every day, it might work better. But for me, I've seen no benefit taking it once a day (as directed). I don't even notice it working as an appetite suppressant. I had high hopes with all the raving about this product, but maybe part of it is my fault because I can't follow the directions exactly. Most days I am only able to take one pill and apparently that does not work.