5.0 out of 5 stars Lucy is always Loveable
My children have discovered the wonderfully silly world of Lucy Ricardo. I loved to watch her growing up and now she reigns supreme for my children.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Entire season is needed
The selection is nice but all episodes would awesome. The entire season would great for viewing and if they could include the pilot as well.
Published 8 months ago by Dana Stephens

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucy is always Loveable, April 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, April 24, 2013
One of my favorite shows ever. How could it go wrong? Hilarious, family friendly, and always good for a laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., August 27, 2013
Those were the best. Every kid should be require to watch them now. A glimpse back in time...my, my. So funny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
This review is from: The Best of I Love Lucy Volume 3 [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
Best black n white sit com ever

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Generation of Fans, April 7, 2014
I am a big fan of the comedy shows of the I Love Lucy era. The jokes and comedic routines were geniune fun and never "put down" in nature. You never felt that they were having fun at the "expense" of their friends, but having fun "with" their friends. When I want or need a good laugh, or a "feel good" moment I turn to one of these types of comedies and laugh, laugh, laugh. My grandchildrens, ages 11 and 13 love watching with me.

That said, this was actually downloaded to her Kindle by my 11 year old granddaughter. I kept hearing her laugh.....hard.....and continued to laugh. Not giggle, but LAUGH OUT LOUD.....I went to find out what she was laughing at and discovered that she was watching an episode of I Love Lucy.

Many of the comedy shows of today, especially the one aimed at children and teens, contain a great deal of "put down", and mean spirited humor. I am so happy that my grandchildren can now tell the different in what is truly funny, and what is being mean to another person in the guise of humor.

I highly recommend the Best of I Love Lucy, but more importantly, my 11-year-old granddaughter highly recommend it even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic TV comedy at its best., October 1, 2014
I'm watching these shows at age 60 and realizing that when I first saw them as a teenager they were already reruns and some from before I was born. :) I loved them then and now. Today I notice the male/female roles and the retro décor that is now stylish again to some tastes. And how could a smart character like "Lucy" be so dumb. Or is she smart and just act the part? You know she will come out on top in the end. This are classic comedy, fast paced, well-timed, endearing episodes. This ensemble cast with Lucy and Desi at the forefront was savvy and talented. Thanks to Prime for making them free so that I have something to watch with friends of all generations.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST OF I LOVE LUCY VOLUME 3 - IS FUN AND RELAXING!, November 20, 2014
The Best of I Love Lucy Volume 3 is still just enjoyable as the first two volumes. I enjoy their antics and find it good clean fun compared to much of what is on today's market. In fact, the episodes tend to relax me prior to bedtime. If you haven't watched these in years, and like good, clean fun, give I Love Lucy Volumes 1, 2, and 3 a try. You're sure to enjoy them also!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest female comedian of ALL TIME, July 14, 2014
Greatest female comedian of ALL TIME! This show will never die. It brings back wonderful childhood memories of watching this show with my mom & dad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Fun comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, July 7, 2014
Gotta love all of I Love Lucy! It's one of the best and most wonderfully classic American TV shows of all time. I love it!