4.0 out of 5 stars A real guide for cunnilingus from a woman's perspective
Published on September 25, 2012 by Chris Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent read, but nothing too special
This book was OK, I read it cover to cover and I found some good information, but nothing groundbreaking or that I couldn't find online. That being said, I am glad I read it. I think my biggest take away was that you just need to listen to what the woman wants and find out what she likes.
Published 11 months ago by Waffles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A real guide for cunnilingus from a woman's perspective, September 25, 2012
A woman's perspective on how to be satisfied on oral sex is in my opinion, the best one. I mean, a woman knows her body, and how to be pleasured is of first-hand know-how. I find this book sensible, yet very broad. Though sometimes too much information and facts is not that necessary. Getting to the point of how to pleasure a woman correctly sometimes should always be the case. While reading this, Best Sex Positions: Creative Ways to Add Excitement in Bed may be the next book that you could use to bring the ultimate package in bed. Over-all, this book is cool for me-not because it came from a woman, but it is actually useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 22, 2013
Being a doctor I thought I knew a lot about the subject and never had any complaints. But I still learned from this book! No on anatomy, but on technique and open communication. Especially communication since that is a very large part of her pleasure. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, May 30, 2012
This review is from: The Best Oral Sex Ever - His Guide to Going Down (Paperback)
This is a fun book, and even better if you have someone to practice on :-) I haven't completely finished it, but so far it's been very informative; a nice balance between being too clinical on the one hand, and too lewd / crude on the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars The beginners guide to doing greatness, December 7, 2012
THis book filled in all the gaps about the information i already knew.. Its always the smallest things that really get you a.head...

5.0 out of 5 stars Important facts on cunnilingus, October 29, 2013
Allen Brodsky (Berlin, Maryland) - See all my reviews
Essential knowledge on pleasing your woman. Very needed as at least a starter for the vast majority of women. Must read.

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent read, but nothing too special, December 10, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars informative. intersting. worth reading., January 29, 2014
Had less tech talk and more scenario building than I preferred. Nevertheless, would be equally good read for a woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book., February 4, 2014
A great advice book even for the experienced. If pleasuring her is important, there are great tips here. If you enjoy pleasuring your lady orally, GET THIS BOOK. Yvonne is a great author that talks to you, not at you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info, July 24, 2014
I appreciate having this kind of information especially from a woman. Obviously the author is able to provide information with integrity. it's a very well written book.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not "the best guide ever", October 6, 2014
I was seeking a book that would show me how to pleasure a woman orally and which included illustrative drawings. The 10 or so drawings in this book are of oral sex positions, i.e. reverse cowgirl, etc. But none display how to touch a vagina. As such are they of limited benefit since I know how to find a vagina and would just like more illustrated instruction of how to pleasure a woman through touch. They are functional, not eroticized drawings, which is good.

The book has some organization to it, and many bullet points. Its type font and graphic layout are professional looking, albeit of only medium effectiveness -- given the small format of the book, all the stylizing comes across as it being very "busy", so it's not easy to focus while reading. I returned it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Best Oral Sex Ever - His Guide to Going Down
The Best Oral Sex Ever - His Guide to Going Down by Yvonne K. Fulbright (Paperback - January 14, 2011)
$11.95 $10.76