4.0 out of 5 stars Good Mix of Hits + Album Cuts
This is a good mix of their big hits and album cuts. All 7 of their albums are represented (including the non-charting 1983 album "Out Of Our Hands"). The liner notes are 2001 up-to-date and the sound is excellent. At a tad over an hour and budget priced this is an excellent sample of Pablo Cruise's sunny Pop music.
Published on May 15, 2001 by T. C Lane

3.0 out of 5 stars Love this Band
Very soothing, tropical vibe going on. Good memories. Good harmonies, good summer music.
Makes me want a Tropical vacation. Great
Published 11 months ago by cmpblltmr

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, January 26, 2014
This review is from: The Best of Pablo Cruise: 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection (Audio CD)
This brings back great memories from the 70's. At least 3 solid hits that many people have forgotten about, and are rarely played on oldies stations. This is a good one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing Back Memories !, January 14, 2014
Extremely satisfied with our purchase. You can't beat the quality and price for this CD. Fantastic music for our fellow baby boomers. Newcomers welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars The summer sound of MY 70's, November 2, 2013
Debbie T "beachcomber" (Eureka, CA United States) - See all my reviews
All the songs I played (on cassette) in the 70's...the 60's had the Beach Boys but this is MY summer music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band , Good music , A must have, October 11, 2013
I love this the music from this era , I was introduced to this group by my fellow co-workers many years ago. I've always have love music covering many categories. This group represent an era when good music was written & performed real bands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love this Band, September 15, 2013
Makes me want a Tropical vacation. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in GREAT condition, August 28, 2013
Brought back many memories. I look forward to many more hours listening to it and remembering when. Thank you for your promptness.

4.0 out of 5 stars A throw back to the summer of 1977, August 12, 2013
A nostalgic CD for anyone wanting to remember some of 1977's great hits. A good CD with some of the best songs ever done by Pablo Cruise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pablo Cruise CD, August 1, 2013
This CD brings back old memories and I like it. If you enjoyed Pablo Cruise in the 70's, you will probably enjoy this CD now.

5.0 out of 5 stars great collection of song, July 27, 2013
book fan "book fan" (Arlington, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I have some PC on Vinyl and saw this compilation and had to have it. I have it enjoyed it very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it to get 'Ocean Breeze', enjoying the whole album as a flashback to the 80s, June 23, 2013
I've always loved Pablo Cruise's song "Ocean Breeze", and can still vividly remember the experience of hearing it on the radio and playing it on my dorm stereo as a college student. After years of listening to an MP3 recording of the album I decided I needed the song in digital form. I was pleased to see it included in this "best of" collection, which gave me a chance to rediscover other Pablo Cruise hits that I'd somehow forgotten about.

Delightfully, purchasing the audio CD got me a free copy of the MP3 version as well. Thanks, Amazon!

Rate and Discover Movies