5.0 out of 5 stars positions of wings and things...
Normally, I don't spend much time thinking about sexual positions (though I do counsel many people about sex through my medical practice).

Something about studying position seems to me a little like studying the various positions of the movement of a bird's wings...it's not the positions, it's the movement that makes flight.

But, even though I had...
Published on January 10, 2007 by Charles Runels Md

1.0 out of 5 stars waist of money
this book is in no way what it claims to be. the positions are either normal or extremely hard.
Published on May 27, 2008 by O. Leon

5.0 out of 5 stars positions of wings and things..., January 10, 2007
This review is from: The Best Sex Positions Ever! (Paperback)

But, even though I had reservations, I found some interesting and useful variations here that should be of help to even the most experienced lover. Even if it's largely review, sometimes I go back and reread the explanation of how to take a blood pressure, or something very basic to medicine and find that it somehow makes me a better physician. Once knew a US champion gymnist whose coach required them to teach children so they would be forced to think of the basics. In like manner I found that even the review pages of this book were enlightening.

As far as positions go, for the man who's having trouble with premature ejaculation, I'd recommend the positions on pages 32, 38, 51, 52, 53, and especailly 36 and 69.

The postion on page 69 is also a good one for those with erectile dysfunction. Many of my patients find better control with the standing postion; there's less fatigue with this standing position since you're standing but not supporting the woman. This makes for much control and endurance and allows for a good view as well---not a bad way to spend Sunday afternoon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, January 10, 2013
This review is from: The Best Sex Positions Ever! (Paperback)
Not the best but nothing hard. Basic book that shows a handful of easy positions that arent too complex. It sucks because ti didnt show my wife or I much. There was maybe 1 or 2 that seemed new to us. The majority were ones we had figured out on our own.

1.0 out of 5 stars waist of money, May 27, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars WELL.........., April 28, 2007
This review is from: The Best Sex Positions Ever! (Paperback)
THE BOOK IS VERY WELL PUT TOGETHER. THE PICTURES ARE VERY TASTEFUL.

THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I HAVE WITH THE BOOK IS THAT SOME OF THE POSITIONS LOOK THE SAME. I MEAN LIKE THE MISSIONARY POSITION FOR EXAMPLE: IT LOOKS THE SAME AS THE POSITION "TOGETHERNESS" "EQUAL PARTNERS", L"OVES TAILOR"..... THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THE MISSIONARY POSITION BUT WITH A TINY TWIST- BIG DEAL :\ SAME GOES FOR DOGGY STYLE: THE REAL DOG POUND, LEAPFROG AND THE DOGGY ALL LOOK THE SAME TO ME :|

I DON'T KNOW I JUST THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FIND SOME POSITIONS THAT I NEVER HEARD OF BUT I WAS WRONG.

OVERALL THE BOOK IS OK. I THINK THIS BOOK IS BEST FOR FIRST TIMERS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 26, 2007
This review is from: The Best Sex Positions Ever! (Paperback)
This book is full of great info. I suggest anyone who wants to improve their sex should buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sex Positions Ever, March 3, 2007
This review is from: The Best Sex Positions Ever! (Paperback)
Great for exploring complete intimacy with the one you love.....

The Best Sex Positions Ever!
The Best Sex Positions Ever! by Alex Williams (Paperback - July 26, 2006)
$16.95 $14.52