Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 26, 2013
I am 76 years old healthy but most of my friends have died sooo I am doing some reevaluating of what may be left of my life.. Good input
on June 30, 2008
This small book packs a punch, if you let it. If you spend just a few minutes applying the concepts to your own life and your own experience, Debbie Ford's words could possibly change your experience of life. This is not one of those "if you can imagine it, it will happen" kinds of books. In fact, she stresses that fantasizing will not get us the life we want. Instead, she focuses on methods for getting closer to your own integrity and your own best self. I'd describe the book as practical, engaging, and highly useful.
on January 10, 2009
Finally a well written plan on how to change your life. I woke up after reading it and felt inspired and motivated, and knew how to create my better life for myself. A big help in giving my life the jumped start it so badly needed. I'm not usually a fan of self-help books where author's pictures are on the cover, but this one was a pleasant surprise.
on July 17, 2008
I have 3 of her books and I found this the most useful. It was geared more towards action, and not as much on a philosophical level. Very helpful.
I am involved in the coaching program through her institute and it has had a dramatic change on my life.
on August 29, 2008
I am enjoying this book . It has truly made me think about my life and how I should be living it

I am glad I choose this book as a permantant part of my library.

Patricia Newton
Elgin, Il
on April 28, 2008
This is an amazing book. I bought her kit and also ordered online course too.
If you follow this instruction, I am so sure that you can create much much better life!!
on August 9, 2008
Good for goal-planning and moving forward in your life.
Debbie Ford always hits the nail on the head!~
on January 5, 2014
I read this book in one day and it is simply life changing. I felt like I was having a personal conversation with Debbie, specifically as it relates to leading a more disciplined life. This year will be the vest year.....it's a promise I'm making to myself!
on April 21, 2008
it reminded me of my dreams...to not to give up...to do what you can, to fully do your best, and that is if you really want to achieve something you have to make it happen. It made me realize that dreams that the you didn't achieve are the ones you didn't go after....
on April 28, 2016
I kept texting my sister and brother with quotes from the book. I read the ebook and want to get a "hard copy" so I can circle, and underline, and flip, and memorize..... :)