|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
1. Carefully cut your bottle into teardrop-shaped petals that are each 2" to 3" long. You’ll need about 20.
2. Head outside with your craft materials and light your tea light. Then, using your needle-nose pliers, hold each petal over your tea light until it's warped into a curved rose petal shape.
HINT: You don't need to melt the petals or light them on fire. Just holding the plastic near the flame will cause the shapes to transform.
3. Once you have 20 rose petals, hot glue them together by dotting a tiny bit of hot glue at the narrow end of each petal and layering them one on top of the next, forming a flower shape. Let the glue dry.
4. If you feel you need more petals in the center for a fuller look, create and add petals as you see fit, then let dry.
OPTIONAL: If you're making a headband, set aside a couple of petals to use as leaves to cover up more of the band.
5. Put a huge glob of hot glue on the base of your flower for good measure, and let dry.
6. Spray paint the flower with Krylon Fusion spray paint for a plain rose, or with Krylon Glitter Blast if you want a sparkly blossom. Let the paint dry.
What can I say....... Mark Montano rocks it with even better ideas than his first book! I highly recommend!!! BIG kisses, sweetie!Published 5 days ago by Kathleen R.
The crafts in this book were to wierd for me. The colors and materials were not to my liking.Published 2 months ago by Vivian Dinsmore
Like all of Mark's books this one is filled with fun, modern designs made from the most unexpected materials transformed in fun and easy ways. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Stefanie L. Girard
Awesome book, I get to make great, useful things for my home & as gifts :)Published 2 months ago by Monique
Not what I was looking for. Nothing of interest to me in the book. Glad I got a used book.Published 5 months ago by Velcro5
More goodies to do. Highly recommend these books if you love crafts and creating!Published 7 months ago by Normie I. Dougass