|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
1. Carefully cut your bottle into teardrop-shaped petals that are each 2" to 3" long. You’ll need about 20.
2. Head outside with your craft materials and light your tea light. Then, using your needle-nose pliers, hold each petal over your tea light until it's warped into a curved rose petal shape.
HINT: You don't need to melt the petals or light them on fire. Just holding the plastic near the flame will cause the shapes to transform.
3. Once you have 20 rose petals, hot glue them together by dotting a tiny bit of hot glue at the narrow end of each petal and layering them one on top of the next, forming a flower shape. Let the glue dry.
4. If you feel you need more petals in the center for a fuller look, create and add petals as you see fit, then let dry.
OPTIONAL: If you're making a headband, set aside a couple of petals to use as leaves to cover up more of the band.
5. Put a huge glob of hot glue on the base of your flower for good measure, and let dry.
6. Spray paint the flower with Krylon Fusion spray paint for a plain rose, or with Krylon Glitter Blast if you want a sparkly blossom. Let the paint dry.
There was nothing in this book I would make. I should have listened to the reviews, but I bought it used at a reasonable price. I will be giving this away to a 10 or 11 year old.Published 23 days ago by Gail Young
The book is filled with projects that are useless, ugly and poorly constructed. Unless you're into decapitating dolls and putting night lights into the head I suggest you avoid... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ima Reader
This book is for elementary school age kids. A grown woman wearing a melted plastic brooch will be lookd at with curiosity or pity not admiration. Read morePublished 4 months ago by r
This is one of the best craft books for adult's for creativity that I've seen. Though wish for more detailed steps.Published 5 months ago by Jean B.
Got the Bling book and order the Crafts 2 book. I was up most of the night because I could not put it down. Read morePublished 6 months ago by SAV
I bought this for my best friend. She's extremely crafty and loves to find inspiration for new crafts on websites and magazines. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Lexi