Big Bang Theory 7 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot In the series premiere, when Leonard and Sheldon meet Penny, Leonard is immediately interested in her. But Sheldon feels his friend is chasing a dream he'll never catch.
2. The Big Bran Hypothesis After Leonard tries to do a favor for Penny, Sheldon ruins the plan. Leonard volunteers to sign for a package, hoping to make a good impression on Penny.
3. The Fuzzyboots Corollary Leonard is depressed to learn that Penny is dating someone. As a result, encouraged by his friends and fellow scientists, Leonard actually summons the nerve to ask a woman out on a date. SARA GILBERT ("Roseanne") guest stars as Leslie.
4. The Luminous Fish Effect After being fired from his job, Sheldon attempts to explore the "dreadful" life beyond physics. But his initial thrill of shopping with Penny devolves over time to him weaving ponchos as a shut-in, forcing Leonard to call on Sheldon's mother,…
5. The Hamburger Postulate After sensing that his pursuit of Penny isn't going anywhere, Leonard agrees to an unexpected sexual encounter with fellow scientist Leslie Winkle (recurring guest star SARA GILBERT). The one-night stand throws Leonard and Sheldon deep into uncharted…
6. The Middle Earth Paradigm The socially stunted guys are nervous when Penny invites them to a party she's hosting.
7. The Dumpling Paradox When Wolowitz seduces Penny's friend and ends up sleeping with her in Penny's apartment, Penny sleeps on Leonard and Sheldon's couch.
8. The Grasshopper Experiment Koothrappali becomes overwhelmed when his parents arrange a blind date for him, but he discovers he actually can talk to a member of the opposite sex after a few drinks.
9. The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization Sheldon and Leonard are invited to present their joint findings at a physics conference, but Sheldon refuses.
10. The Loobenfeld Decay After hearing Penny sing, Leonard lies to avoid seeing her perform. Sheldon goes one step further with a more elaborate lie, leading to the appearance of his nonexistent cousin. D.J. QUALLS ("Road Trip") guest stars.
11. The Pancake Batter Anomaly Sheldon gets sick and Penny has to deal with him.
12. The Jerusalem Duality When Leonard and Sheldon meet a teenage physics prodigy, Sheldon is distraught that the boy genius is younger and smarter, and crafts a plan to derail the young prodigy's research.
13. The Bat Jar Conjecture The guys kick Sheldon off the team for the Physics Bowl and enlist his nemesis Leslie Winkle (recurring guest star SARA GILBERT) to take his place.
14. The Nerdvana Annihilation When the guys buy a time-machine prop from a classic movie, Penny's reaction forces Leonard to take a hard look at his life.
15. The Shiksa Indeterminacy Leonard, Wolowitz, and Koothrappali all become smitten with Sheldon's twin sister, Missy (guest star COURTNEY HENGGELER), and Leonard devises a plan to eliminate his rivals.
16. The Peanut Reaction When Penny attempts to throw Leonard a wild surprise party, Sheldon gets in the way.
17. The Tangerine Factor When Penny breaks up with her boyfriend, Leonard finally gets up the courage to ask her out on a real date. When she says yes, each seeks the "wisdom" of a reluctant advisor -- Sheldon.
|Starring||Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons|
|Supporting actors||Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Vernee Watson-Johnson, Brian Patrick Wade|
|Executive Producer||Joe Bella|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
We do see a lot of the same episodes over and over, but the writing is so originally funny, and the cast is so comically gifted that it doesn't make any difference.
So funny and educational! A bit expensive but the same as taking the family to a movie. Great show!Published 21 hours ago by K. Clancy
This show just isn't for me. Yes, I do have a sense of humor and have watched many sitcoms from the past and the present that have had me in tears from laughing; however, this show... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Patty