Big Bang Theory 8 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation Sheldon flees back to Texas in disgrace when he learns that the guys tampered with his arctic expedition data - threatening Leonard's hopes for a romantic encounter with Penny.
2. The Jiminy Conjecture Leonard and Penny struggle to recover from an awkward first hookup, while Sheldon and Howard (SIMON HELBERG) stake their best comic books on a bet to determine an insect species.
3. The Gothowitz Deviation Howard and Raj (series star KUNAL NAYYAR) visit a Goth nightclub to pick up women, while Sheldon attempts to build a better Penny using chocolate-based behavior modification.
4. The Pirate Solution Raj must find a new job or be sent back to India. Sheldon, however, has a solution - which leaves Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel.
5. The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary While Sheldon settles a score with his nemesis, Star Trek's WIL WHEATON (guest starring as himself), Wolowitz begs Leonard to get Penny to set him up with one of her friends.
6. The Cornhusker Vortex Leonard learns about football from an unlikely tutor.
7. The Guitarist Amplification Sheldon plays the peacemaker when an argument between Leonard and Penny proves "inconvenient" to him.
8. The Adhesive Duck Deficiency With Leonard, Howard and Raj away camping in the desert, an injured Penny has only Sheldon to rely on.
9. The Vengeance Formulation After he's humiliated on NPR, Sheldon vows to destroy Kripke, while, Wolowitz tries not to destroy his new relationship with Bernadette. KATEE SACKHOFF guest stars.
10. The Gorilla Experiment Sheldon takes on his greatest challenge when he attempts to help Penny understand physics, and Wolowitz becomes jealous when Leonard starts hanging out with his new girlfriend.
11. The Maternal Congruence A visit from Leonard's mother (guest star CHRISTINE BARANSKI) delights Sheldon and horrifies Leonard.
12. The Psychic Vortex While Sheldon and Koothrappali attend a university mixer, Leonard is upset to discover that Penny believes in psychics. DANICA McKELLAR stars as the object of Raj's attraction.
13. The Bozeman Reaction When their apartment is robbed, Leonard and Sheldon turn to their friends to create a state-of-the-art security system - and Sheldon struggles to cope.
14. The Einstein Approximation Suffering from a case of "physicist's block," Sheldon's search for the answer to a physics problem leads him to work at the Cheesecake Factory with Penny.
15. The Large Hadron Collision Leonard must choose between Sheldon and Penny when he can bring only one guest on a trip to see the world's largest and highest energy particle accelerator in Switzerland.
16. The Excelsior Acquisition Sheldon misses his chance to meet comic book legend STAN LEE (as himself) when he winds up in traffic court after he gets a ticket because of Penny.
17. The Precious Fragmentation When the guys find a rare movie prop ring from The Lord of the Rings at a garage sale, it threatens to tear them apart - forcing them to choose the ring or their friendship.
18. The Pants Alternative Sheldon's friends come to his aid when his fear of public speaking stands between him and a coveted award.
19. The Wheaton Recurrence A fight between Leonard and Penny threatens their relationship, while Sheldon battles WIL WHEATON (guest starring as Himself) in bowling.
20. The Spaghetti Catalyst When Leonard and Penny aren't speaking, Sheldon goes to extremes to keep them both happy and gets caught in a lie.
21. The Plimpton Stimulation Leonard and Sheldon compete for the attention of a famous female physicist - Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton (guest star JUDY GREER).
22. The Staircase Implementation Leonard tells Penny the story of how he met Sheldon for the first time...and what happened to the elevator.
23. The Lunar Excitation In the third season finale, Wolowitz and Koothrappali search for Sheldon's perfect match online - and find Sheldon's ideal woman (guest star MAYIM BIALIK).
|Starring||Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons|
|Supporting actors||Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Laurie Metcalf, John Ross Bowie|
|Producers||Lee Aronsohn, Kristy Cecil, Peter Chakos, Mona Garcea, Brian George, David Goetsch, Steve Holland, Eric Kaplan, Kelly Lee, Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro, Faye Oshima Belyeu, Bill Prady, Mary T. Quigley, Jim Reynolds, Richard Rosenstock|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Ok who does not like The Big Bang Theory. If you are a fan then buy season 3.Published 2 days ago by DGator
I actually only bought episode 2, as my file for this episode got corrupted. However, episode two is great and what I have seen of the third season so far is great as well. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Steve Ramage