5.0 out of 5 stars Jim Parsons
I thought it was good! I've always wanted to watch an interview with Jim Parsons to hear more about him outside of regular talk shows and to get his perspective about the Big Bang Theory!
Published 20 months ago by Lola

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Production but You got to love Sheldon!
Published 10 months ago by Cassy205

5.0 out of 5 stars Jim Parsons, November 3, 2012
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: Jim Parsons Live at the Paley Center (Amazon Instant Video)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like Jim, March 18, 2013
Normally I hate seeing my favorite characters outside their role but this really didn't change my opinion of Jim Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Jim Parsons Fan? then You'll likely Like it, March 17, 2014
I greatly enjoyed this wonderfully long winded more intimate look into the acting genius behind one of Americas most beloved recent characters and shows (paying respect to his Cast and Crew members myself as he does often). Disclaimer: I am from the South, born n raised with close relatives in Houston, so I am influenced by Master Parsons background as well as his pleasant Southern charm.

The only regret that I can name is this video was edited to remove the video clips from Jim's earlier work and the BBT, and I would really like to see any cut time including the video and any edited Q&A.

Thanks for this Jim!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Interview, December 1, 2012
Wonderful interview!!! Interviewer not so hot, but should appeal to all Jim Parsons fans nontheless. JP very relaxed and easy to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 11, 2014
This is so good. Jim Parsons is wonderful, I put him right up there with Tim Conway, Bob Newhart and Jonathan Winters real comic genius. I recommend this to all Big Bang Theory fans.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Production but You got to love Sheldon!, August 21, 2013
You got to love Jim as the character to get through this boring amateur interview. Audience was sparse and the lack of showing the scenes in the background to help Jim to answer the questions and remind the audience of what scene and show the interviewer was asking about was annoying and left you feeling lost. I am giving three stars instead of two just so I dont insult Mr. Parsons as none of it was his fault.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jim Parsins Interview, August 12, 2013
This was an interesting look at the star of The Big Bang Theory. It was done a few years ago, while the show was new. I think it was in it's third season. An interesting insight into his personality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bazinga!, May 1, 2014
Mindy Fuller "MF" (El Dorado, AR United States) - See all my reviews
It's the early days and an evening with Jim Parsons. It was enjoyable and entertaining. We learned a few things that we didn't know.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For TBBT Fans, July 3, 2014
Very interesting and funny. Must be a fan of the show to fully appretiate it. Jim is a comedy genius.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funnier than a monkey at the zoo on field trip day..., June 28, 2014
If you have a sense of humor at all...you will love this. A real insight into the complex world that makes us laugh while celebrating the introvert in us all.

Rate and Discover Movies