Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2009
I find it sort of disappointing that Amazon doesn't have a "Look Inside" feature for this book's listing :(
55 comments| 234 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2007
This book entered my life at a time when I was feeling more or less 'eh' about my vagina. Like, I'd wake up in the morning, first thought: 'I've got a vagina.' Next thought: 'Yeah, so?'

Not anymore. In my mind, at least, my private parts have progressed from the drab Middle Ages to a Technicolor Age of Aquarius. Let the sunshine in.
22 comments| 205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2007
I got this book for fun for my wife, and I wasn't sure how she would respond. To my surprise she has been coloring it happily. She loves it. The artistry is great. Very sex-positive messages throughout. I recommend this book as a gift for your friends or yourself. Enjoy!
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
I purchased this book for my 4-year-old son. We live in Virginia, and I figured this would be a fun way for him to learn about our state. He loves the book, the lines are wide and he can use lots of colors. My only complaint is most of the drawings are not very accurate as far as the state outline goes. I also wish it would call out the city locations better.
on January 8, 2013
On an over nighter with several girl friends, I brought along this coloring book. We all picked out a vagina that resembled our own. BUT there was only 1 pink crayon! Frustrating...
on April 15, 2013
This book makes a great gift. It is very funny. I would definitely recommend this product. However, it should be called The Big Coloring Book of VULVAS. Not vaginas. They should get their medical terminology correct.
on December 3, 2007
This book is a wonderfully whimsical bit of erotica... I got it as a birthday present for my boyfriend and it's always a bit topic of conversation when company comes over. it's now almost completely colored in!
I really wanna stress how much I long every day to go home and pull out my crayon and start rubbing away on this book. I wish I knew what vaginas look like in real life because I think I'm getting my colors wrong. And the question section I'm at a loss because I don't have a vagina so I feel left out. To sum it up this book gave me a bad case of vagina envy. Maybe someday I'll man up and get my vagina installed but until then I'm going to be an outsider looking in :(
VINE VOICEon April 7, 2009
The Big Coloring Book of Vaginas isn't just a coloring book. It's inspiration. When first presented with this, I strummed through it thinking it was a joke. But I soon realized that this is a guidebook for redecorating your vagina, especially if it's been around awhile and you feel like you've run out of new ways to dress it up.

I put aside the crayons, except to use to draw in accessories like scarves and snoods, in favor of spray glitter, various stick-on mustaches, mini-flower and seed arrangements. (I didn't like the seeds -- too elementary school, hence, creepy. You don't want a bean and seed turkey down there, believe me!)

My current favorite is stick-on beadwork in an ornate Tiffany-esque peacock design. (Tip: surprise your ob/gyn with a beadwork speculum! He'll flip!)

Also, if it's your bridal day, try a delicate self-adhesive Velcro surprise for your honeymoon. Your partner will never forget it!
44 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2009
I bought this book and my only complaint is that the vaginas weren't realistic enough. Sike--only kidding. I did buy this for a friend as a gag gift, and she laughed her butt off. Here is an interesting fact about it: it was drawn by a guy. But I guess that makes sense since guys probably see a wider variety of vaginas than straight women do. Anyway, this book is rad and I liked it.