Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

on March 15, 2013
I ordered this for a friend, somewhat as a joke. But in reality this is a nicely created book that shows the diversity of the female human body. It would be an especially good resource for healthcare professionals to use as a teaching tool. It includes simple line drawings showing the wide variety of normal genitalia.
on September 19, 2008
This is a delightful, body-positive and beautiful work of art. I have purchased several copies for friends of both genders, and consider it mandatory reading (and coloring). The vagina should be celebrated, and it is truly unfortunate that we reside in a world where women feel their "private parts" need reconstruction or deserve anything less than reverence. I encourage everyone to buy a book and celebrate the beauty of the female body; the mystery; the wonder; the humor... Viva La Vagina!
on March 2, 2009
It's everything you'd expect it to be. My wife loves it! And I reap the benefits
on February 11, 2013
i stumbled on this and didnt believe it was an actual product. Once i discovered it WAS, i bought one as a joke. After receiving it i was surprised to discover that it actually makes a good educational tool and will be purchasing another copy for my niece.
on June 2, 2007
Who said crayons are for kids?!! This wonderful book will bring out the artist in everyone. Great adult entertainment. You are guaranteed to be the star of any occasion with this unique gift. Highly recommended!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 18, 2013
I was hosting a Bachelorette Party for my 30 yr old friend, a self confessed virgin...It's an excellent and funny gag gift but I had higher hopes for an anatomy lesson...I bought a box of many shades of pink pencils and a rainbow box of crayons just in case...When I passed out the books we had many pages of smiling decorated lips but not one vagina through the "Hole" book...We were supposed to be teaching my girlfriend sex education and the proper direction but now she may never get to experience satisfaction with the explosives rainbow of colors I bought her....

I guess I will have to find a "Greys Anatomy Coloring Book" because they seem to have no problems on that show with satisfaction and rainbow colors...
on November 24, 2012
The "scratch & sniff" feature is an added bonus! You feel like you're really there! One of the bigger vaginas smells kind of familiar to me. I wonder if these pictures are based on true vaginas, or if they were manufactured.
on December 24, 2012
It appeared to be the usual gift that we get as a kid, crayons taped on top...

But is was the funniest thing ever. We all got a great laugh out of it. Will order more to give as gifts next year. Too funny.
on May 12, 2013
My gal pal Robin HATES the word "vagina" so I originally got this as a birthday gag gift. It was perfect!!! Her reaction was priceless!!! We colored vaginas while having birthday drinks. We couldn't stop laughing! The pictures are fun to color and quite detailed. LOLOL
on July 28, 2007
I think this was one of the best gifts I've ever given. If you like seeing your friends and family turn red, this will surly do the trick. This book was great fun. : )