Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Big, Fun, Sexy Sex Book
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 2, 2012
Finally a book that is REALLY fun and gives practical advice about sex. It has great doable information, made me chuckle in other places, and really is a BIG book that is full of good fun useful stuff for your love life. The melding of two voices, Dr. Kerner's and Lisa Rinna's, makes for good practical professional information while being sweet and witty. This makes a great gift, I just ordered two more....Bravo!
on May 2, 2012
Just got my copy and can't stop reading. Nearly every page has great advice, tips, and techniques for spicing up your love life. Lisa's candor is refreshing--she seems less like a "celebrity" and more like a close girlfriend sharing sexy secrets with you over cocktails. Add in Ian's professional take, and the result is a fun, funny, and, yes, sexy book that belongs on every couple's bedside table. I'll be buying more as presents--perfect for a bachelorette party gift bag!
on May 2, 2012
I love Ian Kerner's books and always appreciate his insight on TV shows like TODAY. I was really excited to see that his new book is co-authored by Melrose Place's Taylor McBride herself, Lisa Rinna. Lisa's very open about sex and sexuality and it's empowering to see a celebrity of her stature out there talking about how any couple can spice things up in the bedroom. I downloaded it on Kindle and thought it was a nice spin to Dr. Kerner's work -- is balances his expert insight and fun, playful tone with a dash of Lisa's wild side and own personal experience. Definitely a exciting read and great book for anyone trying to take their bedroom relationship from good to great.
on June 14, 2012
I am a married woman of 46 years and have found the information extremely helpful. Intimate details are revealed in good taste and I found myself reading outloud to my husband. Every woman should buy this book and use it as their sex bible. Glad my husband saw an interview on television about this invaluable information.

As a married woman of 46 years, I found that the information in this book was pertinent and done in good taste. I found my self reading outloud to my husband and this created an increased sexual bond between us. The suggestion of hugging often is remarkable in re-establishing a strong attraction to your loved one. I recommend this book to all woman who care about their male partners.
on December 2, 2012
I personally did not like this book. I have read quite a few different ebooks and this one just didn't do it for me. Maybe someone without a lot of experience or knowledge might find it informative and interesting.
on February 23, 2014
I love Lisa Rinna. I respect the effort she took to communicate her journey in this book. It lacked depth and substance and was pretty cheesy. Sorry, Lisa - loved you on DWTS, love your acting, couldn't handle this book. I didn't even want to recycle it to a friend as a gift. I just threw it away.
on October 21, 2012
Super fun! I actually LEARNED something (or a few somethings) new. I liked the fresh and open way that all of the topics were written about-very readable and understandable. It made me jump into a few scenarios and explore positions.
I have read the gamut from a few book variations of Kama Sutra to The Idiots Guide to Sexuality (and the one for intimacy), to name a few.....This was a quick and fun read, with humorous and enlightening insights-please give it a whirl!
on May 2, 2012
It's refreshing that Lisa is a celebrity, yet so open, down to earth, and honest! This book is so genius. Ian and Lisa make a perfect team and everyone should read this! So insightful and I promise you will learn A LOT! Such a fun read, full of juicy details and personal sex stories. I loved every page of it and highly recommend it! Sex is so important in a relationship, yet nobody talks about it. Bravo to Ian and Lisa for keeping it real, educating people, getting the word out, and helping people bring the spice back into the bedroom! After reading this book, you can use the sexy sex tips and try them out on your spouse TONIGHT!!!
on February 1, 2013
There were parts that I found informative, holding each other more, turning off the TV,etc and working at a sex life not giving up! The rest of the book was old hat to me, but for someone who has hang-ups it may help them get over them.
on May 3, 2012
This book is great for anyone who has been married for awhile and excitement has been replaced with sincerity, respoonsibility or whatever. where is that extra spark? read this. very good indeed