5.0 out of 5 stars 3Yr Old Can't Get Enough Dora!
Love this on Amazon prime streaming video - my 3yr old daughter can't get enough of Dora and Boots. She now loves to take her own backpack places and we'll be making a map soon. Great entertainment for the younger crowd.
Published 13 months ago by Kimberly Higgins

3.0 out of 5 stars My two year old loves it, I hate it
If I hear the Dora opening song one more time...I'll...I'll...there is goes again in my head.

Published 17 months ago by Patrick Copeland

5.0 out of 5 stars 3Yr Old Can't Get Enough Dora!, June 13, 2013
Kimberly Higgins (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars My two year old loves it, I hate it, February 27, 2013

I would have banned this show from the house a long time ago, but my children are iPad and iPhone computer scientists, who seem to be able to find Dora on 1x wifi connections on a dusty road in Arizona. At the core, this show is super formulaic and annoying in its repetition. I suppose we can't make too big of a deal of this since most other entertainment have some repletion, but Dora takes it to an extreme. How are they going to get to the top of Candy Top Mountain? How!? Who cares! I hope the troll eats them this time. It would be good to show the kids that sometimes plans don't work out. Swiper the Fox get Boot's shoes, and Dora falls into the Swamp. Yes, sad...but a life lesson instead of frosting served on a cloud of saccharin.

Signed,
The Grumpy Old Troll

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, at least it's not Barney, June 18, 2014
My kid loves it currently, but it's pretty horrible. You've got to admire the people that put it together though, they cut corners in pretty much every area (animation, art, writing, the music) and proceeded to make large piles of money off it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The context was to mature audience oriented., May 21, 2014
My kid just didn't like it and seemed to be lost in the context, but still watched some it for the cartoon feeling of it. But later on lost interest in that as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Dora, May 13, 2014
My kids love this . The aren't even Spanish but because of Dora they know how to speak the language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dora, May 8, 2014
My son loves Dora. He really follows along and gets interactive. He is learning new words both in English and Spanish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emma's favorite, June 9, 2013
My granddaughter is 21 months and absolutely loves Dora. I bought the series for her. It kept me and my entire family sane whiled daughter was moving. Emma was on my IPad totally engrossed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dora has been a great show for both my boys!, June 4, 2013
Netflix has gotten rid of their contract with Nickelodeon, which was most of the reason we have it, as many parents did, im sure. So, we got rid of Netflix. Im very happy with the selection at Amazon, and the Nickelodeon shows my kids can watch again! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters loves Dora, June 20, 2013
when Netflix took it off, I had to find another place to get it ... Amazon was great and is actually cheaper than Netflix.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shouty., December 9, 2013
Shouty. Very, very shouty. My daughter loves it, but we had to tell her that Dora is off on a long trip.

The Big Red Chicken