5.0 out of 5 stars Love Dora
My kids love this . The aren't even Spanish but because of Dora they know how to speak the language.
Published 4 months ago by Donita Condon

3.0 out of 5 stars My two year old loves it, I hate it
If I hear the Dora opening song one more time...I'll...I'll...there is goes again in my head.

Published 19 months ago by Patrick Copeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Dora, May 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining way to learn Spanish and Spanish culture, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Dora the Explorer Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
My 2 year 8 month old granddaughter is a huge Dora fan. As an Amazon Prime Member, I have easy access to episodes on my iPad 3 via Amazon Instant Video.

My granddaughter now likes to count in Spanish and has developed a small Spanish vocabulary. I think any show that helps expand a child's cultural horizons is worthwhile--especially when the toddlers don't even know that is happening but just focus on the fun and entertainment that the show provides. This is yet another show that proves learning can be fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars My two year old loves it, I hate it, February 27, 2013

I would have banned this show from the house a long time ago, but my children are iPad and iPhone computer scientists, who seem to be able to find Dora on 1x wifi connections on a dusty road in Arizona. At the core, this show is super formulaic and annoying in its repetition. I suppose we can't make too big of a deal of this since most other entertainment have some repletion, but Dora takes it to an extreme. How are they going to get to the top of Candy Top Mountain? How!? Who cares! I hope the troll eats them this time. It would be good to show the kids that sometimes plans don't work out. Swiper the Fox get Boot's shoes, and Dora falls into the Swamp. Yes, sad...but a life lesson instead of frosting served on a cloud of saccharin.

Signed,
The Grumpy Old Troll

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, at least it's not Barney, June 18, 2014
My kid loves it currently, but it's pretty horrible. You've got to admire the people that put it together though, they cut corners in pretty much every area (animation, art, writing, the music) and proceeded to make large piles of money off it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3Yr Old Can't Get Enough Dora!, June 13, 2013
Kimberly Higgins (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Love this on Amazon prime streaming video - my 3yr old daughter can't get enough of Dora and Boots. She now loves to take her own backpack places and we'll be making a map soon. Great entertainment for the younger crowd.

1.0 out of 5 stars I cant imagine a more annoying cartoon. If Map was real, September 11, 2014
I cant imagine a more annoying cartoon. If Map was real, I'd punch him in the mouth so I wouldn't have to hear his obnoxious voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, April 26, 2008
We don't have a television because I think that kids (and adults) have better things to do than sit in front of a TV screen for hours every day. However, while I am making dinner, I let my two year old (almost three) choose one Unbox episode (we have five Dora's and four Blue's). He interacts with them and doesn't get the glassy stare that other shows can cause. And, he learns lots about his world while being happily entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 8, 2013
while i certaintly get annoyed by dora- my daughter loves her! and if i can get 20 min to cook dinner and scrub toilets! im thrilled. Im glad to know that she has a kid friendly show to watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sure to keep little ones entertained and educated, June 8, 2013
Kathleen Cabot-Smith "CEO LeadersCore, a Cabo... (New York * Miami * Kansas City * Dallas) - See all my reviews
My granddaughters have both loved Dora. Each episode contains multiple lessons about life and character. Additionally, they are exposed to Spanish as well as lessons about diversity and culture. This provides a great early childhood foundation for learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Baby loves it, June 3, 2013
My baby loves it. she is a great dora fan. she loves all episodes in season1. especially Big Red Chicken.

The Big Red Chicken