Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Big V Victory In Virginity: A Celebration of Celibacy
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%

on October 19, 2012
I recently read this amazing book. As a married woman, I was reluctant because I did not understand how I could benefit from a book encouraging Virginity. Yet through this reading, I learned that the true meaning was not nearly as much about virginity as it was about the belief and faith in God, the Father Almighty. Through Nicole's strength, she has used her own testimonies to promote, encourage, and inspire, people towards a relationship with Christ. This book is a true testimony, for just how loving and responding our God is. Through Nicole's resiliency to the temptations of "the flesh" I have an even deeper connection to my husband, God, and the power of faith! Thank you Nicole for a heartfelt, and encouraging read which pushes beyond the bounds!
on July 15, 2011
When I decided to purchase this book, I was a little concerned that it was another writer writing about how wonderful it was to be virgin and how they were following God's instruction. If the world was not doing this, we were going to hell. This book, however, is not that book.

In the book,"The Big V,...Victory in Virginity", Ms. Johnson explains how she came to Christianity, the decision of celibacy and virginity, and the devilish encounters that plague many women. She is truthful and honest about her feelings and her struggles in her Christian walk. Also, she offers a message of hope and joy on her wait for a husband sent by God. She also owns up to her mistakes in dealing with men in her relationships. This honesty was refreshing. "The Big V" is a big winner!
on July 27, 2011
This book has blessed my family, friends and myself very much. If you have daughters and sons I suggest that you get this book for them. In schools they are thought to have safe sex but they need to know that even though their bodies my feel like they want sex that their minds and hearts are not ready to deal with all the emotions and disppointments that follow.They need to try to get to know themselves before they start sharing themselves with other. Very good read and this book will help all figure out whats really important in life.Book was written for a very diverse group of people. Enjoy