5.0 out of 5 stars A Party In a Box - Fun Dance Game for All
Stop the presses!!! We have a new contender entering the ring. There are several dance games gracing the Kinect for Xbox 360, but I thought nothing would be able to stand up to the two juggernauts, Just Dance 3 and Dance Central 2. Well, that all changed when I started playing The Black Eyed Peas Experience.

For starters, even though they are both published...
Published on November 11, 2011 by Ryan DeJonghe

3.0 out of 5 stars fun game
Music is great, game is fun. Only bad part is that the songs are pg 13 or more, so if you have little kids around you have to becareful with what songs you dance to.
Published on December 30, 2011 by BL

‹ Previous | 15 6 712 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars wrong item, January 22, 2013
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Very good article, very good deal nice, very good price, item arrived on time, the packaging had an acceptable size, but the arrived game was to Wii.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 20, 2013
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I love this game. I love the music and easy to follow break downs. Great dance game and great fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars danced my butt off, January 14, 2013
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
so i got this game solely based on price. i put it in and me and my sister had an amazing dance party! so glad i purchased this game. tons of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 14, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This game is fun even if you aren't a huge fan of the Peas. It's completely different than the Wii version of it. It's also different from Dance Central in its presentation, graphics, etc.

Some of the dance routines are quite difficult, but the way it has you master each step before going on to the next one means that by the time you do the full routine with the Peas, you are dancing like you never thought possible. 2-player mode makes it even more fun!

The graphics are simply gorgeous! The colors, the dazzling effects, all of it make you feel right there in the action. It has MUCH more of a party feel than Dance Central.

The Kinect tracking was spot on for me, I didn't have any problems. It's very picky about adding a second player if someone walks through the play space while you are dancing. Players with small children might want to be aware of that.

Overall, I love this game. And even though I wasn't a big BEP's fan before I tried it, some of the songs have made their way onto my iPod anyway. If you are already a fan, this game is a must-have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging and not boring, January 13, 2013
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I like that each BEP song/dance goes thru scored practices of three routines at a time that culminate in doing the entire dance with all 9 routines taught. It's fun and entertaining, something i wont get bored doing every time...I am a BEP fan so that may be a plus to the enjoyment. Nice workout as well, works a sweat.

It also has a sing-along option, but havent really tried it yet.

Plays up to 2 players at a time.

My 6 year old tried playing with me but there are routines that were difficult...but maybe with more and longer practice, he may get the hang of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black eyed peas, January 11, 2013
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Loooooove this game. You get a major work out while at the same time having lots of fun. This is a must have!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game, January 8, 2013
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Bought for my son for Christmas. The funny thing is that I am the one playing it. I love this game it is so much fun. I highly recommend this game because it is fun to play. You feel like Fergie. LOL.. I love that it goes through the moves with you before it goes faster. It gives you a chance to learn the dance a little bit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, January 5, 2013
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This is a pretty fun game, but I wish the moves had a little more variety. You repeat the same moves twice for each game, and I wish that they mixed it up a little for the second round.

5.0 out of 5 stars black eyed peas, December 18, 2012
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
i love this game. it was suppose to be for my son and I've changed my mind. I kept it for myself and ordered him something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a gift for my wife, December 18, 2012
Gabriel Orellana (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This one along with 2 other were gifts for my wife's bday, and they were the sensation to the family when everyone got to play on them during the party!

‹ Previous | 15 6 712 | Next ›