Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 28, 2012
While the premise of the book was believable, a long term relationship falling into a loveless co-existence, the characters had no depth. Tate expresses her desire to disavow her Indian heritage yet does not cut her hair and her cabin is decorated with Indian art. It seems that Tate could have been so much more expressive if Ms. Skinner had given us a chance to know more about her. What was the symbolism of the art? Why doesn't she cut her hair? Even the description of South Dakota was lacking. A land so rich in history and beauty, the story would have been so much better if the author had provided a little research into this exotic state. Having sex with someone for a two month vacation then flying them to Florida for another 10 days of sex wasn't much of a story. The reality of Syndy's situation with her longtime partner was the only part of the book that had any substance, the rest was superficial.
on September 24, 2012
I enjoyed this book completely. It kept my attention and was an easy read. The characters were likeable and the story line made me waffle between, I like what is happening, to, hmmm...not so sure I agree with the direction this is taking, and then back to...well, yes, now this is good...and then it ended in a way that made me smile. It made me think about what I would or wouldn't do in my own life's choices, and for that reason I consider it a worthwhile read.
on April 9, 2012
There are too few good new lesbian novels. ML Skinner offers a refreshing addition to this 'genre'. The characters are likeable, the dialogue keeps pace, and there is just enough tension (and sex). Kudos, Ms. Skinner, and keep writing!
on February 3, 2016
I enjoyed the story and am starting to like this author. Would of liked more info. on Tate but all in all it was an easy read.
on April 19, 2016
Great plot keep you on your toes nice romantic parts